A plea to the leaders of the Republic

I will definitely keep that in mind, thank you.

Mister Ogunkoya,

I can only help so many and I see trials that those that do not get picked up by a benefactor suffer. That is what I am referring to. I have never found much support in being a Brutor from different members of my tribe.

Lasa I am aware that the alpha clone life can be rather boring. Especially when in your case regardless of alpha or omega you happen to be only in-between parties and other occasions of the same condition. Picking up fights on behalf of your organization in the IGS isnā€™t prudent however nor will alleviate your boredom.

This topic isnā€™t about me, a decent enough diplomat would know how to not steer this into personal opinions. This particular topic is far above us and respect should be shown.

I have far more important matters to attend to and you may consider this to be the last time we ever interact.

Thank you Miss Bloodstone, I appreciate the commitment that you are showing to this. I would like to agree with you that it takes actions.

Perhaps we can discuss over coffee one day.

Has very little to do with me or my organization, you insulting plebeian. Enjoy your sad existence preying on women.

1 Like

I could bring some help, though limited in scope, regarding refugees and orphans.
One of my relative owns a rural exploitation. She would welcome a few workers, and children. So they could grow their roots, old and new, and know-how, and possibly build their new life thereā€¦ or for the grown-ups find strengths and support to move from it should it be their will later.
I would be interested to discuss it with you, and go further into details, should you want it.

It is true the Republic and its institution are dealing with the issue, as it is true that more could and should be done for this cause.

I am willing to wager that this will fall on deaf ears, but I have decided that I will make my voice heard and will tell people that we need to act for change in the Republic. So I challenge, the Matari Capsuleers to take a stand against what is going on in the Republic and raise your voices and your sway. The way you promote change is by starting at the beginning with baby steps, but we can do this.

I donā€™t feel that the relations are currently working between the different components of the Republic. As a capsuleer, I find myself detached from the Republic beyond my personnal, and familial relations. I think that some significant part of the tribes and their people are feeling ā€œdisconnectedā€ as well.

Iā€™ve heard several voices, but I felt repelled by many as too eager to find scapegoats and/or ignore relevant questioning.
For what is worth, as a free captain, my voice is added to yours, asking for a change, for a better, for the Tribes and Matari people.

1 Like

That is not at all true. While there was more Republic level regulation of things like inter-tribal relations, jurisdiction, and trade, it does not mean ā€œeveryone could meddle in anythingā€. It meant that when there needed to be co-operation across clan & circle borders, there were established, agreed-on ways to do it. Lack of such legislation means the wheel needs to be reinvented for every such case, and anyone can make any claims and call them legal. It slows down industry and trade.

1 Like

Clan Aloga, along with the Aloga Industries has made efforts in Refugee assistance, and integration with the Republic. Within our Tribal Government such efforts are generally handled within each tribeā€™s jurisdiction - However being clanless as you mention may make it difficult to go through official channels.

As for how the Brutor do things, each clan may have a different system for ā€˜membershipā€™ a series of trials or tests - it is really up to the clan in question. If you wish to create your own clan and petition for formal recognition, I believe that a formal sponsorship is required, an already established clan to vouch for and petition the Tribal authorities, however I admit I am less familiar with the nuances of Tribal Statute, that is something I leave to my brother.

If you wish to speak regarding either subject, please do feel free to reach out.

I would greatly appreciate it, I would love to speak to you about this.

I would be willing to discuss that with you, please feel free to shoot me a mail or if you see me on contact me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.