A question for Pandemic Horde

Why did you reject my application without any explanation i’ve waited about a week or so to join only to find i’ve been rejected, apparently i’m not the only one either if you have issues with recruitment then maybe you could advise people of this.
If the corp cant cope with applications right now then please close down applications until you can so others don’t waste their time!!!
I would very much like to know why i was rejected please?

My application was also rejected without explanation.

maybe stop killing for jesus? :rofl:

Come join us instead…

We’re brittas empire living in null sec. Join our in game channel brittas empire public or our discord https://discord.gg/bSpz8PR

:love_you_gesture:t2:

Hey there! If you are interested in worm hole space, give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp opportunities the hole provides us, as well as a budding industrial complex for manufacturing and production. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We won’t turn you down without an explanation!

Sounds like they dodged a bullet

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.