Looking for a FW corp to join

I’m looking for a FW corp to join. This character can fly all the way up to BC with all tech 2 stuff and has around 15mill sp. I am making a new account with this one since I don’t have my old ones any more but I know pvp not much with frigs but bigger stuff and know the ropes from when I was playing and under stand low sec ect. !

1 Like

Interested in WH space at all? We’d love to have you out here!

Hey there! If you are interested in worm hole space, give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp opportunities Bob provides us, as well as a budding industrial complex for manufacturing and production. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We are working on a training plan for newer players to experience the worm hole life, and have a doctrine that will let you start making decent ISK running the combat anomalies in around 10 days with omega, and about 21 alpha… In the beginning, gas mining and salvaging are going to be staples of making ISK right off the bat. (Our newest member was in the hole on the first day of his character, and by the third day, I think he’s made around 100-150 mil ISK salvaging after our fleet and running the free data and relic sites we scan down while securing the hole.) If you’re interested, send me an in game mail and we’ll get you into the discord. Hope to hear from ya and good luck in your search.

Just last night, a new recruit and I cleared a C3 hole to the tune of about 300 million a piece… And there’s PVP to be had out here, but it is a bit more chaotic and wild. Hope to hear from ya!

1 Like

Keep in mind, those training times are for brand new characters without a skill point to their name. We need people… And on the bright side, if for any reason you don’t like it, it won’t be much of a move. I always suggest leaving your current operation and bringing a scanning ship (capable of running the free data and relic sites), a pvp response ship (preferably a cloaky) and a pve running ship, plus whatever industrial ship you want (gas/mining)… This means, hey, if you don’t like it, it’s not like your moving your entire house over.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.