Looking for a corp

hi i’m not new to the game started playing 10 years ago tho not played in a few years and ive started with a new account and looking for a corp to play in 0.0. Looking for a corp where i can pve and ice mine i dont have my sp but i can fly a bc please eve mail me to talk

1 Like

Greetings … Join dacian Armada, they are nice guys. Send in-game mail to me or juon rim.

Dacian recruitment

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp opportunities Bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We are working on a training plan for newer players to experience the worm hole life, and have a doctrine that will let you start making decent ISK in around 10 days with omega, and about 21 alpha… In the beginning, gas mining and salvaging are going to be staples of making ISK right off the bat. (Our newest member was in the hole on the first day of his character, and by the third day, I think he’s made around 100-150 mil ISK salvaging after our fleet and running the free data and relic sites we scan down while securing the hole.) If you’re interested, send me an in game mail and we’ll get you into the discord. Hope to hear from ya and good luck in your search.

1 Like

Come check us out! We are always looking for folks! Asteroid Farm Unlimited - (ADFU) Null Sec Corporation - PVP, Ratting, Industrial

1 Like

You sound like you’d be a good fit for Bootstrap Mining!

We live in NPC null with ice belts locally and have an active group engaged in industry, PVE and PVP. You can find out more here…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.