A Request to CCP when it comes time for EVE's next convenation here in the United States

You dont know WTF your talking about! Stick to topics about your own country. I lived many years in California,im from right here in the motherf×ckin USA!

Oh geez, I’ve upset the American and he’s having a moment.

BTW, no. This is and international forum and if you can’t deal with people taking about your country then that’s your issue. Deal with it.

Not upset at all. But your talking out of your azz as usual.

Still waiting for you to say where you are from.

I already answered you. How much more clear can i be?!

The real question is where are YOU from?!

Actually that is vague but I’m sure you don’t want an English lesson now.

I’m Canadian.

I own a home on the Florida west coast overlooking the gulf of mexico, literally paradise!

Hahahaha Canada! F×ckin TRUEDOPE !!!

Im very familiar with Canada, or shall I call it New Pakistan?! My wifes Canadian, I go there few times a year. Brampton and Collingwood. Your dollar is weak as f×ck great for us!

So then you don’t live in Cali?

Why would you call it “New Pakistan”? I don’t get it.

You know that prices in the US are low for us so…it’s the same thing.

You obviously don’t live here. Prolly couldn’t afford it anyway.

1 Like

I lived in Cali for a time in my life

How can prices be low for you when it takes $1.30CAD to make$1.00USD ?! Go ahead and explain that math?!

Of course your state has issues (like everywhere) but wow, it’s great. Weather, scenery and food…what a place.

I was there in Monterey a long time ago for racing and my god, heaven…everyday the weather was perfect. Dinner on the water…stunning.

I own my own trucking company. I can afford anywhere i want. Nice try though.

1 Like

Becasue taxes are lower in the US and the sticker prices are lower too…why do you thing there are so many cross border shoppers?

Because we got all the good sh×t lol.

We have the same…just more expensive…

You are a miner, and you need to calm down.

3 Likes

Your medicine is cheaper actually, why i go up there to get it sometimes. Drug companies basiclly have a monopoly in the US.

This is true. You folks really get the shaft on meds down there. I (we) don’t know how you do it.

C M PUNK
C M PUNK
C M PUNK

It’s actually not allowed to evade the wordfilter.
You can write ■■■■, but you can’t write sh*t.

When you write sh*t,
then everyone knows you’ve been writing ■■■■,
but when you write ■■■■,
then it could also mean ■■■■, so it’s okay.

:crazy_face: