A significant update to Industry

listen u are kinda the 1 dude that will always be unsatisfied what ever is done .99% percent of the player base support the patch.Keneth feld a csm member publicly said he worked for 6 months with the devs for this patch(csm =player base voted for him). You are just making fool of your self whining while everything got better .Go Keneth get in csm 16 so you can finish your work!!!

4 Likes

No one asked for any of what CCP did. No one.

Are you serious? This patch made industry for the new guy much harder, much more convoluted, much less clear to understand and much more complicated. Not to mention worthless for months and years because producing things is more expensive than what the market prices have been for weeks now.

Are you serious? This patch requires even more alts because you need to do even more things in even more places which requires even more moving around. And all that to accomplish the same things.

:joy: Jita regularly runs out of items now because of this patch and because of Rattati and Psych driving away people. Just yesterday, a whole range of rigs was sold out in Jita. During an event that requires these rigs. Ships were in short supply, too. You don’t have the slightest clue what you are talking about thanks to the massive quantities of coolaid that you are guzzling.

20 Likes

Zhalyd Lyehin totally agreed

2 Likes

He is just making assumptions , without any evidence to back it up.And you totally agree with him. wouao alt spam in forums .The good thing is there are 999 comments phrasing the devs ,the patch and keneth feld who made this patch happen .The best reply to you and your alts would be the re election of keneth feld and it is kinda coming .

It’s also turn to dust the feeling to get a bpc reward from an epic arc or as a drop from DED site or anomalis

3 Likes

Ntopios is taking the piss bro. It’s a character he’s playing. He gets it.

Omfg, this topic is still in slow mode!?!?

1 Like

This is how I think a professional MMO team would roll out Industry changes:

Phase #1: New Component BPOs available for sale

Phase #2: Capital Ships start using new components

Phase #3: Faction Battleships start using new components

Phase #4: Faction Cruisers start using new components

Phase #5: Faction frigates start using new components

Each phase about 3 months

This would allow market to adjust gracefully and smoothly without drastic shakeouts and recessions.

People would slowly adjust to new industry rules. Suppliers would have enough time to build new supply chains. This would not result in significant player alienation and departure from the game.

What CSM didn’t tell you this?

5 Likes

wonder if

ntopios = keneth feld

1 Like

what did we expect? CCP is not able to push the button.

1 Like

One does not simply… re-push the button.

Upon further reflection this change is still dogshĂŹt.

15 Likes

Devblog mentions Tech II being affected by these changes

This new update will be expanded to all Tech II ships in the future.

When will this happen ? Like a year from now or more like a month?

Would people be so kind as to not put words in CCP posts where there weren’t them.

Changes are made because people have conflicting goals. Making ship building harder favors producers if it bothers ship wastage nuts.

Obviously favor plex is one side, but if it didnt favored players too in some way, it would not be done.

Maybe if players were not so hell bent in harassing workers, people were less inclined to favor plex instead of isk making activities.

1 Like

Nobody is doing that ,but sometimes people do tend to make sense of ccp actions because there is very little communication ,and the have faith in the all mighty doesn’t rly work that well .

You could defiantly say making ship building harder favors all the player base why stick on the producers only

[quote=“Nasu_Hulagujin, post:1030, topic:302303”]
Obviously favor plex is one side, but if it didn’t favored players too in some way, it would not be done.
[/quote] I can go with that sure.Plex is for the player skins too!!!

[quote=“Nasu_Hulagujin, post:1030, topic:302303”]
Maybe if players were not so hell bent in harassing workers, people were less inclined to favor plex instead of isk making activities.
Well favoring plex is a good thing for the company .Good thing is ccp is understanding that and moving to that direction ,and it doesn’t have anything to do with what you wrote.

I wanted to give my own belated feedback on these updates: they’re terrible. You changed too much too quickly and made things needlessly complicated. I finally decided to give up on trying to be a small self-sufficient industrialist and halted all my mining and production. Consequently, I unsubbed all my accounts.

22 Likes

Still dogshĂŹt

4 Likes

I have 5 accounts. Cyno, indy and rorq changes made 4 of those accounts not worth the sub payment due to nerfs (with no respec option to use those accounts for other things) and my 5th account (subcap main) I no longer sub out of frustration at what you did to my other accounts.

I spent years skilling up super, dread/titan, fax, rorq accounts and now have 0 incentive to pay for them. I can no longer afford to replace a super and there is no ore to mine in null. You’ve ruined a great game.

Notice how the fish like me leaving the pond has also led to the likes of Bombers Bar and other NPSI and WH groups losing players also.

You need a ■■■■■■■ incentive for people to risk big ■■■■ in space so that hunters have big ■■■■ to hunt. Are you ■■■■■■■ stupid?! Once the way is done you’ll finally see what this poor shell of a game has left to offer. FU CCP.

18 Likes

I’ve seen a LOT of henous BS from CCP in my 15years of EVE Online.

This industry patch is the most damaging to the game i have seen. Worse than blackout, worse than the Walking in Stations failed rollout. In one patch CCP have crushed so many players playstyle and income in ONE HIT. Cumulative with the mining nerfs, and hamstrung by the WCS changes players are LEAVING. Many wont ever be back…

CCP hasnt understood EVE for a long time. But this one goes to new depths. Roll back the changes CCP, and fire the guy made them. I mean it, fire him.

16 Likes

guys keneth feld got re elected enjoy the industry patch 2 now!!! your vote counts

3 Likes

To intentionally remove or reduce ratting, mining and indy activity is simply removing content from your game. The latter is also causing prices to spike meaning players can no longer replace things easily further reducing activity.

I think a change in direction is needed to freshen up the design approach. What we’re being fed currently isn’t working. @CCP_Rattati has had his shot and much respect to him for taking some incredibly bold decisions, I can’t imagine any other MMO developer gambling on these types of designs, deserves respect that he was willing to try something adventurous, but ultimately his designs have not been good designs. Time for a change.

2 Likes