A skin I bougth has changed, I'd ask to have it changed back

What the heck? I spent a bil on that skin ages ago when a bil could PLEX your account. The SKIN looks so ugly now. Why did they change it and why wasn’t the $20 SKIN I bought grandfathered in?

I get changing ships to balance the meta but completely changing SKINs? Nahhhh. There’s no good reason for that. Just add more SKINs if you want different patterns in the game.

3 Likes

After thinking about it, they might have changed it to make it more shiney and reflective, since they updated the reflections not too long ago. But I didn’t buy it to be reflective, I bought it because it was ■■■■■■■ cool. Now it’s not.

1 Like

2 Likes

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Well, disappointing indeed, this skin got downright butchered. I bought one copy, too, luckily with just isk.

I learned my lesson in Planetside 2, where after playing for a year for free I thought it would only be fair to pay some RL money for some ingame skins - which got absolutely trashed visually by some “visibility” adjustments shortly afterwards.
EvE now only reinforces that mindset - if you pay some extra, you will just blame yourself later. Especially as this isn’t the first skin that got changed retroactively - previously, Spirit skins lost the pulsing “Cyclon light” which were making some ships like Vexor line looking really amazing.

Absolutely incredible that after almost one month no one from CCP has even bothered to reply.

1 Like

You mean like the “Giraffe” one that made it impossible to tell what side a player was on?

I mean almost all Vanu ones. I bought 5 and all 5 looked like poop afterwards.

I put bug reports in, one about this and one about something else, and they still haven’t been addressed. And the bug reporting system gives the the run-around. Really frustrating.

Also, in when it comes to Planetside 2, your mistake there was chosing Vanu. Terrans all the way baby.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.