A Small Action to Change a Lot

Mentioning the direction of CCP constantly heading towards EA practices in a jokingly manner (at least in my case) has nothing to do with saltiness, it is just that, a joke, a recurring one at that. You can check this post of mine to see more examples:

Though one might still view it as being out of bitterness or whatnot, it is simply my sense of humor and enjoy these types of jokes, as evidenced by my Steam profile:

Though it is true I do not agree with the EA-fication of EVE but that is just that, a disagreement, I am not invested in EVE nor the type of person to become bitter over a game. I am playing since last January and am an alpha on all my accounts, only PLEXED my main to can train the expanded skillset and do so by mostly stealing stuff in Jita so not even had to grind for my PLEX just sit around and steal stuff when having an opportunity to do so.

You can even read my guide to see how I view the game and see what type of personality I am which further proves my honest intentions and lack of bitterness:

If you question my honesty, which of course you can do then obviously you won’t believe a single word of mine so there is that. Hope this helps.

1 Like