A Small Action to Change a Lot

Ok i have a balanced solution to your proposal.

1. cargo scanners get removed from the game
  2. sites now need to be run to see what is in the cans
  3. to compensate for the lack of risk to haulers, a new mechanic is built into all cargo hauling ships. While in space starting when you undock, every min on the min the ship roles a chance to randomly explode. CCP can balance the changes around cargo value, you fly with more valuable cargo your random explosion chance goes up.
1 Like
  1. to compensate for the gankers, a new mechanic is builtin into destroyers and tier 3 battlecruisers. While in space starting when you undock, every min on the min the ship roles a chance to randomly explode and to make the player richer by several hundred millions of ISK and in rare cases even billions - including a hefty loss in security status.

I’m going to have to say no to this.
I’ve used both cargo and ship scanners to ascertain both pvp and logistical capability of targets in potential and active wars.
I’ve also used both to spot cleverly veiled blops bait.

Hard pass, incidentally try aiming one at a high sec merc , :wink:

This is just another of those “One more nerf and highsec ganking will be fixed” threads. there is really nothing to see here.

Also anyone who falls for the whole “risk vs reward” non-argument is just an idiot really.

1 Like

Nowhere do I see actual problems here, that would need to be fixed.
What I see, though, is someone who wants to remove valid game play.

3 Likes

This:

Just because your brain can’t work it out does not mean it is not there. It also means that hunting relic hunters will be slightly easier as they will spend more time in the site.

You love to post on things that you know nothing about don’t you? And everytime you do you expose your ignorance.

I also happen to think that the idea of un-scannable cans is a good idea because why not and it is a totally valid risk reward argument @Ima_Wreckyou. You are rather salty to reply to it, because it affects your gameplay, the salt does flow… Oh dear one more nerf you cry…

2 Likes

Two views:

1. That removing cargo scanning would make EVE more hardcore.

2. That cargo scanning enables more selective content.

Both valid.

2 Likes

I don’t use cargo scanner in my game play, so I’m not affected at all.

It should go without saying that the only reason op wants cargo scanners removed is because they impact his gameplay negatively and not because it would somehow improve gameplay as a whole.

I’m not surprised you buy the risk vs. reward ■■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

Affects your alliances game play then… You obviously got salty over this suggestion.

Same applies to removing them to your alliance, so you could not help yourself, one more nerf, no!!!

And I am not surprised you are salty on it, very salty…, salty enough to use a swear word…

1 Like

Why are you even wasting your time with this white knighting, bitter old phony?

1 Like

So says the gankbear who rants and calls carebears fascists because he is as mad as a hatter.

And you call me bitter when I am out in space enjoying the game at a level you have no idea about, LMAO at you mate. Even more so in that you are so bitter about Eve and one more nerf, you are full of bitterness.

1 Like

Yeah it looks like all he can do this days is to pretend to see tears in an attempt to get some reaction.

Such white-knighting. lol

1 Like

Just look how emotional he is, and how easily he is being triggered. :blush:

What a tool. : D

2 Likes

So weak as a comeback oh salty one.

The thing is that cargo cans that cannot be scanned would add a whole new level of counter play to freighters, but you like it too easy and you would cry one more nerf with buckets of salt…

1 Like

I am not the one who defines all carebears as fascists, that mate is triggered and looney tunes to boot.

The thing I remember about you most of all and says a lot about your level of play is you landing on grid with an Atron and saying in local pity I did not have a thrasher to gank him with and then saying oh you warped away,… as if it was something funny, I had it as pathetic. And every time I see you post on the forums I remember the glee you had from that little incident and I laugh.

Notice how he still tries to hide his white-knighting as “improving gameplay”. We all know he just wants to nerf ganking because his little white-knight heart tells him it is wrong, but he is not even man enough to admit that.

Makes him quite salty. lol

1 Like

You are suffering from one more nerf syndrome, suggest you biomass…and uninstall Eve

Did you see him on the old forums, white knighting for all the princesses who complain about afk cloaking? He’s been there as well, doing the same ■■■■ just about a different topic … and even back then people kept exposing him as the phony he is.

Funny, actually.

2 Likes

The little Atron that got away, you are a legend in your own lunch time. You are not even playing, mucking around as an Alpha scaring noobs in Atrons with threats in local, way to go tiger. :heart_eyes:

PS I have to stop I am crying laughing…, thanks mate for the opportunity to laugh over that, what a gankbear you are…

And how he keeps begging for attention, desperately trying to somehow get back at me …
… assuming I am actually reading his drivel, and assuming I am as ■■■■■■ up as he is. :yum:

Anyhow, sorry for interrupting you triggering him!

Keep on keeping on!