A standings challenge, how to go positive?

Yeah… this is how ones standings will look after a long time in FW…

Thought I’d share the humor of someone with a rank of luminaire general being unable to join FW.

Requesting input as to how the **** I am supposed to get these positive again. (and yes, I realise there’s gonna be a lot of blood, sweat and tears fixing these)

Diplomacy V is already trained

@DeMichael_Crimson wrote a guide:

3 Likes

Unfortunately an unsufficient source as most of the missions listed, happens to be a “one-time” endeavour.

-already spent-

the only other option, I see from the guide, is blasting through lvl 1 mission like a madman… which I am trying to find a way around.

You are only -1 to Gallente, so you are not locked out of higher level missions. Check your standings with the Gallente corps. Perhaps you can run better missions with one of them.

You can check out United Standings Improvement Agency. While we cannot raise faction directly (we can unlock the epic arcs for you) as well as get you so you can do L4 storyline missions

1 Like

The standings system is one of the worst parts of this game. CCP needs to do away with it entirely, or heavily modify it.

@Xeux is correct, repairing your Gallente Faction standing won’t take long at all. In fact right now you have access to the Level 1 Gallente Data Center Agents that can give a real quick increase to Gallente Faction standing.

I’m not sure what you mean by saying “Already Spent”. There’s a lot of Agents listed in the ‘Faction Standing Repair Plan’ and it would help to know which Agents you’ve already completed.

Despite how it looks, it actually won’t take too long to repair Amarr and Caldari standing, just have to start with regular Level 1 Amarr Agents located in Minmatar space and complete a few Storyline missions until you get Amarr above -5.00 standing, then you can enter Amarr space and start working Amarr Agents listed in ‘The Plan’. Doing that will also raise Caldari standing as well and when Caldari is above -5.00 standing, you can then enter Caldari space and work Caldari Agents listed in ‘The Plan’.

I’m talking about the Career Agents, Circle Agents, Data Center Agents, Cosmos Agents and Epic Arc Agents. It doesn’t matter if a majority of those missions are just a one time deal, if worked correctly (as in switching back and forth between the Factions as needed) the amount of Faction standing increase they give is more than enough to make you positive to all Empire Factions.

2 Likes

Also remember you get a decent bit of standings from completing a set of Career Agents, so if you have any sets available from Gallente that you haven’t completed yet, you can try those.

2 Likes

Thank you for all the inputs so far ^^ will double check the agents listed in the guide.

1 Like

How long does it take for you to help me reaching lvl4 locator agents …
… and how much does it cost?

I am absolutely willing to help shooting NPCs to make it faster.

Check out the USIA discord and chat with @Archer_en_Tilavine or @Imiarr_Timshae

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.