Finding Agents in Friendly Space (Need Gallente in Caldari Regions.)

I am back to the game for the first time in 9 years, so I’m spinning back up by running L4 missions for the Caldari Navy. Somehow, this led me to killing a bunch of Gallente NPCs and found myself getting shot at when I entered Gallente space.

I’d like to fix that, but every agent finder I’ve paged through gives me agents with minimum standings of +1. I’m - uh, at -5.6 after full bonuses.

So what all the agent finders are failing to answer is - what’s the path back to Gallente (or any faction’s) love, after having so thoroughly cheated on them? Yes, I’ve been googling around quite a bit on this one, but the answer always seems to be, “Check the Agent Finder.” As I’ve said, that’s a no-go for someone with my unenviable status.

As a starting point, I believe you can access any level 1 agent of any corp, no matter your standings.

But for a thorough run through of how to fix things you should have a look at this:

Information in there will most likely be the best way to get your standings sorted quickly.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

2 Likes

@Cypr3ss_Deteis is correct, all regular level 1 Agents are available regardless of standings. And the ‘Faction Standing Repair Plan’ aka ‘The Plan’ is still viable today as it was when it was first created.

It shouldn’t take you very long to raise that -5.6 standing above -5.00 to allow traveling in enemy Faction space. If you haven’t done so already, I suggest you train up the Diplomacy skill asap.

2 Likes

I found that https://evemaps.dotlan.net/npc/Poteque_Pharmaceuticals/agents is the perfect Gallente corp to repair your standings with Gallente and Minmatar. They have a host of L1 security agents with storyline agents in the same station which makes gaining standings very easy. If you don’t want to test your luck in Otosela low sec, you can go to Kor-Azor. In Nahol and Nare, you find 1 L1 sec agent and storyline agent each in the same station.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.