A thread in which Naari Naarian lies about being a developer and insults people for not believing him

I never claimed to be friendly to or popular with renter trash and RMT botters. And really, why should I care what they think of me? What are they going to do, PvE angrily at me? These are the hopeless failures that get shut down by a single name in local. They’re never going to do anything but whine on the forums.

Newbies shouldn’t live in a pvp zone and expect to be perfectly safe there. Nullsec isn’t supposed to be a farming heaven for newbies.

There are plenty of counter options available. They just require you to not be a worthless trash player / RMTer / botter.

Really big accusation to post on the forums when there’s no proof whatsoever.

Funny thing about the anonymity of the internet, allows punks to continuously post a bunch of bullsh*t without any consequences for their actions. Some will say, ‘Oh it’s just roleplay.’ or some other crapass excuse but in reality they’re nothing but spineless little twats. Guarantee if they tried that in public, they’d have their eye’s dotted and their tee’s crossed very quickly.

2 Likes

The proof is in their posts. Only renter trash and RMTers care about AFK cloaking, everyone else just ignores it because there is zero threat to a strong and competent alliance.

Guarantee if they tried that in public, they’d have their eye’s dotted and their tee’s crossed very quickly.

And then your “hero” would be in prison for felony assault. Perhaps you should consider the possibility that the person celebrating real-world violence is the one who has problems, not the people who express contempt for renter trash and RMTers?

2 Likes

Internet tough guys are funny. Posting in a forum is not an “action” - so how would there be consequences for “their actions”?

1 Like

Anybody remember the player called “AFK Cloaker” who would reply to these threads with:
“…”

1 Like

Internet trolls are stupid, posting in a forum is an action, the reply definitely didn’t just magically appear out of nowhere.

1 Like

Only insofar as everything is an action. Sitting on a sofa and imagining something is an action, too. Stupid troll post DMC. You can do better.

And you’re a stupid troll who knows exactly what I’m talking about. Guarantee you wouldn’t say half of the crap that you post here in the forums to somebody’s face. You get in somebody’s face and maliciously bad mouth them, you’re gonna receive consequences for that action.

Fake nice-guy DMC trying to talk internet tough guy all over again.

1 Like

And you’re a little lying punk-ass troll who needs to constantly post with alt characters in an attempt to verify your own viewpoint.

1 Like

I would be very embarrassed to admit that I have toy video-game spaceships. People would laugh at me; nobody is going to attack me in real life over some pissy disagreement about James 315 and who owns the space-rocks in some over-the-hill sci-fi game.

In real life people only fight about two things: money and women. Have there been space-nerd brawls at the Eve fan-fests?

1 Like

I mean…we all see what happens to your Typhoon when you undock

Yeah, someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about calls it suboptimal but can’t actually make it better. :slight_smile:

I gave you a justification and better fit. Saying it’s not better doesnt change the numbers.

Do you know whats amazing to me?

A pvper from high sec calling null pvpers trash. its not because null pvpers are generally more powerful and skilled, but because the thought that if you dont gank in high sec, your a bad pvper, which seems to imply from their perspective the best pvp location in is in high sec. If that thought exists, it should be nuked out of existence, imo.

Especially considering all we hear about on these forums is how much safer high sec is then null, yet only referencing that to pvp, even though more deaths and pvp happens in high sec, and more powerful rats are in low sec.

Man is this a mess.

Say that to me face!

1 Like

You realize the same could be said about everyone, including yourself, right?

2 Likes

I know of a single incident where security had to interfere. Given that people would have talked about such happenings, I guess that makes it the only incident.

Nobody is talking about nullsec PvP players, we’re insulting nullsec PvE farmers that are so bad at EVE that they have to pay someone for the privilege of PvE farming in a system.