A Thread Of Kind Words

You are a sad, strange duck, Nauplius, and your contributions to the cluster are peculiarly many; I’m presuming there’s at least one course in a war school about how to best deal with a tyrannical madman when it comes to counter terror operations, so… you’ve done something! That, and you have a rather dashing rhetorical aesthetic.

5 Likes

Your charming, blithe manner and self-deprecating wit always make me smile, Charles, though they make me worry a little for you at the same time. You often seem to be thoroughly and lastingly dedicated to making those around you happy.

I only wish it seemed like you experienced more, yourself, of what you bring so easily to others. You certainly deserve to.

5 Likes

You are one of the best pilots I have ever flown with. It was a privilege.

4 Likes

I have always admired your intelligence and (at times acerbic) wit. Even if at times we might disagree, your opinions are the few I value and respect enough to give due weight and credence in consideration.

3 Likes

You are very good at what you do.

You can be really funny sometimes.

3 Likes

All of you are AWESOME! \:D/

2 Likes

You’re enthusiastic and cheerful the vast majority of the time.

2 Likes

Despite being a Sanist, you manage to stay relatively low on the target priority list rather than demand our firey attention at every turn. Thank you for that.

5 Likes

You are generally willing to provide helpful explanations to questions that may seem droll or dumb to your peers, and to at least entertain viewpoints other than your own. You also appear to have a warm sense of humor. These qualities are noted and appreciated.

4 Likes

A damn fine shot, and a reliable person in general.

1 Like

Wow. Just wow.

And Jason Gallente. A pleasure and you have been increasingly memorable of late - and this is from a cranky old man who dislikes the young folk. Bravo.

You do have a stylin’ hat.

2 Likes

You are extremely clever, legitimately humorous, and oftentimes very thought-provoking.

You are a force to be reckoned with, Captain Elkin. Proud, faithful, strong-willed…you are, in my opinion, a role model. Certainly one that I, myself, look up to.

5 Likes

I admire your kindness, your diplomatic ability, your willingness to hear the other, and your professionalism that I am missing in I-RED a bit whenever you’re on leave.

4 Likes

dixmax on u reminen me a wat a mannar is n wat i giront pain on gote a be totalemen even win a persone u think maybe they might make agree

m full on respec na lie is a beauteou remindeur FUX EM ALL FUX EM n run u face

5ho go u

2 Likes

the summit poster of my heart

5 Likes

You are well-spoken and thoughtful, and you always have something witty and/or wise to say.

3 Likes

You seem very level headed, which is a refreshing change from a majority that I’ve met. Keep that gift.

3 Likes