A Thread Of Kind Words

You’re very consistent.

And I have no idea why, but I do like you.

1 Like

You were always a great ally to have when I was working in The Initiative and you have always come across as courteous and polite whenever I have seen you at gatherings.

1 Like

There’s an awful lot of things that you don’t take seriously that you should, but your duties in a fleet aren’t one of them.

You’re a skilled pilot who takes her job in a fleet seriously and you make the job of the fleet commander much easier by merely being present. I wholeheartedly enjoy flying with you, Ms. Clarke.

3 Likes

You are an excellent pilot, a woman of strong convictions, and very capable fleet commander, who values and encourages those serving under her. While I may not always agree with you, you are someone I was honored to fly under, and someone I hope I will be able to learn from.

4 Likes

You are one of the most level headed and reasonable people I have ever come across. You are always capable of seeing things from all the sides and even if you disagree with someone you still respect and understand them. If the world had more people like you there would have been less conflicts.

7 Likes

You come across as highly knowledgeable and intelligent, very open-minded, and very kind.

7 Likes

I am afraid that I don’t know much about you, but two things stand out. You are a dedicated and talented person, and hopefully I will get to know more about you one day.

4 Likes

You seem like a decent sort, overall, and certainly knowledgeable when needed. Looking forward to seeing more of such.

3 Likes

You appear a Model of Caldari Professional Competence, that people should be Inspired By.

2 Likes

You remain yourself, no matter how hard time struggles to change that.

4 Likes

You haven’t complained about my sneaking off, yet.

1 Like

You always have very stylish hats.

1 Like

You aren’t a slavery abolitionist, at least. Or so you say, and I probably believe you.

You are a sad, strange duck, Nauplius, and your contributions to the cluster are peculiarly many; I’m presuming there’s at least one course in a war school about how to best deal with a tyrannical madman when it comes to counter terror operations, so… you’ve done something! That, and you have a rather dashing rhetorical aesthetic.

5 Likes

Your charming, blithe manner and self-deprecating wit always make me smile, Charles, though they make me worry a little for you at the same time. You often seem to be thoroughly and lastingly dedicated to making those around you happy.

I only wish it seemed like you experienced more, yourself, of what you bring so easily to others. You certainly deserve to.

5 Likes

You are one of the best pilots I have ever flown with. It was a privilege.

4 Likes

I have always admired your intelligence and (at times acerbic) wit. Even if at times we might disagree, your opinions are the few I value and respect enough to give due weight and credence in consideration.

3 Likes

You are very good at what you do.

You can be really funny sometimes.

3 Likes

All of you are AWESOME! \:D/

2 Likes