A Thread Of Kind Words

You’re enthusiastic and cheerful the vast majority of the time.

2 Likes

Despite being a Sanist, you manage to stay relatively low on the target priority list rather than demand our firey attention at every turn. Thank you for that.

5 Likes

You are generally willing to provide helpful explanations to questions that may seem droll or dumb to your peers, and to at least entertain viewpoints other than your own. You also appear to have a warm sense of humor. These qualities are noted and appreciated.

4 Likes

A damn fine shot, and a reliable person in general.

1 Like

Wow. Just wow.

And Jason Gallente. A pleasure and you have been increasingly memorable of late - and this is from a cranky old man who dislikes the young folk. Bravo.

You do have a stylin’ hat.

2 Likes

You are extremely clever, legitimately humorous, and oftentimes very thought-provoking.

You are a force to be reckoned with, Captain Elkin. Proud, faithful, strong-willed…you are, in my opinion, a role model. Certainly one that I, myself, look up to.

5 Likes

I admire your kindness, your diplomatic ability, your willingness to hear the other, and your professionalism that I am missing in I-RED a bit whenever you’re on leave.

4 Likes

dixmax on u reminen me a wat a mannar is n wat i giront pain on gote a be totalemen even win a persone u think maybe they might make agree

m full on respec na lie is a beauteou remindeur FUX EM ALL FUX EM n run u face

5ho go u

2 Likes

the summit poster of my heart

5 Likes

You are well-spoken and thoughtful, and you always have something witty and/or wise to say.

3 Likes

You seem very level headed, which is a refreshing change from a majority that I’ve met. Keep that gift.

3 Likes

You make James 315 smile.

2 Likes

You make goggle chic work.

Dramatic lighting game is on ■■■■■■■ point.

1 Like

You defend your positions well.

1 Like

You are insightful, and delightfully sarcastic when the time calls for such things.

1 Like

You hold tight to your faith despite all kinds of adverse circumstances, and even political opposition to the Empire itself. Even if it seems like a contradiction to probably a lot of people on either side, it’s also a little impressive. Inspiring, even.

3 Likes

You seem like someone who tries to improve themselves constantly, and I can appreciate that. Of course I don’t know whether or not this is true but that’s the vibe I’ve been getting by reading your posts here.

1 Like