A Thread Of Kind Words

First person i’ve ever ran into who actually manages to pull off that facial augment and make it look so damn good.

2 Likes

You’re a funny dude.

I enjoy reading what you write and what you show of demonology.

1 Like

Ooo, Morgana Tsukiyo is back!

Um…you reveal aspects of Achuran culture that certain Achurans on this forum would rather remain suppressed, but which nonetheless ought to be known.

Passing by, like the wind.

I really like how you give meaning to “One man against the world”. If you weren’t here the universe would come up with someone like you, an entity people love to hate.

*Singing

Have you ever walked alone at night
Like a man against the world?
No one takes your side
A boat against the tide.

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You’re very comfortable with the way you see the world.

1 Like

Probably, definitely, the best Logistics commander I’ve ever flown with, maybe ever.

1 Like

You are a great and honorable man with passion for the things you do. You are an even greater friend and I have had some memorable moments with you. I am thankful that I got to know you.

2 Likes

Ahh Mizhir… Where do I start, you are a great friend one that showed me that the galaxy is not all gloom and dark. You are strong of will and have a even stronger determination when it comes to what you think is right, and I admire you for that.

2 Likes

Ms. Blackfire,

While you may have questionable beliefs and associations, your good points are just as clear. You’re not a coward, you know how to fly, and every so often you do indeed put some thought into your actions. Your breed of practical neutrality that can occasionally be seen holding to some principles is far more commendable than the cowardly neutrality of others who seek just to avoid a fighting at all costs. We’re not friends and likely never will be, but there’s no denying that despite all the many reasons why that’s so, you’re still a cut above the average capsuleer in a multitude of ways.

3 Likes

Lady Arsia, your resolution in the face of resistance and (often unwarranted) ridicule to represent yourself, your organization, and the Empire with grace and comport is an inspiration. I would be a far better minister were I gifted with your patience and poise.

4 Likes

There aren’t a lot of people who can make the Empire and the Amarrian faith, generally, seem genuinely hopeful and happy, even to a skeptic. You somehow manage that.

It’s a rare quality, my lord.

4 Likes

Ms. Jenneth, your capacity for introspection is seemingly boundless. For all that some decry this, you have a genuine willingness to examine your motivations that so few have, and fewer yet demonstrate.

4 Likes

I much enjoy your sense of professionalism and wit.

3 Likes

Tyrel Toov is an Honest Minmatar man, who also has potential to be Quite Presentable, if he would wear Something a bit more Elegant than a Vest Occasionally.

I believe in the current times we truly need something like this thread, and you did everyone a service for bringing it back. Thank you.

4 Likes

Aldrith, out of all my current allies, you’ve probably pissed me off the greatest number of times and I know that’s mutual.

But with that being said, a little over 6 years ago, it was you who reached out to me, taught me how to fight other capsuleers, and brought me into the Praetoria. You’re a one-of-a-kind individual who has a lasting effect on everyone you come across.

You should be proud of that.

4 Likes

It would be a shame if this died again so quickly, so…

Elkin, I don’t agree with you on much, but when you speak, it’s typically from a place of reason and strategy, and even loyalty. I can see why others admire you.

3 Likes

You’re a charming woman that anyone should be happy to spend a moment alongside, elegant and reasoned in every conversation I’ve seen you in, which is rare.

Also a damn good spear throw, which is even more rare.

2 Likes

You’re a well-spoken man, Mr. Baracca, and you conduct yourself a fair bit more mildly and reasonably than I’ve seen to be common here on the IGS. Like this whole thread, that’s a breath of fresh air.

3 Likes