A Thread Of Kind Words

I have no idea who you are but I like your profile image. :slight_smile:

You throw the best parties!

1 Like

You have exquisite tastes.

You look like someone who know how to enjoy life and someone to go to a Goth party and blend in smoothly.

(And i do like to party) :wink:

1 Like

you’re breathtaking

1 Like

I would give you my last Rolo.

1 Like

You look like a generous person. I don’t know what a “Rolo” is, though.

1 Like

Your daring in attempting to overcome challenges is admirable on its own. I pray you take care to not take risks where others pay the cost, however.

You are a man of dedication, to your friends, your family, your corporation, and your Empire.

3 Likes

You’re an interesting, laid back, and friendly man who tries his hardest to give everyone respect.

You help improve the morale of many of those around you.

5 Likes

A lot of that could be said for you, too. It’s a refreshing turn of personality, and you’re the right amount of reserved. It’s fun. You’re fun. Your way of speaking is nice, too.

4 Likes

You always were of a different breed Charles, your wit and poise are well earned I can tell and so too is your tough skin.

I hope that those things you carry with you become the foundation for you to grow, do not let it rob you of joy and trust.

I hope you are not offended when I say that God is with you, the answers are inside you.

You have earned confidence in who you are well, feel proud, and forget the pain it took to mold you my friend, who you are is God’s will.

You deserve to look forward to what you will do and I am glad to have known you my friend.

5 Likes

I’m newish and I don’t think we’ve crossed paths yet, but you’ve been greeted warmly by a broad spectrum of highly discerning and broadly respected people. That sort of welcome is a profound badge of honor in my book.

You also seem well-spoken and thoughtful, and your fashion game is on point.

Shameless flirting aside, I do hope for a chance to chat with you.

4 Likes

You got brass ones that could put some Civire to shame

7 Likes

You somehow have managed to recover from personal problems and a diligent (also personal) campaign to drag your name through a field of wet goatpats. And somehow, your head is high. It is a useful and welcome reminder that all one really needs is the ability to carry on. One thanks you.

4 Likes

You are as eloquent as you are outspoken, and with a profound sense of good fun. You do not appear to be intimidated by anyone, and it has been a pleasure to speak with you.

2 Likes

If you were one of a brace of roast Fedos, I would eat you last, so as to be able to gaze upon your perfect form for as long as possible, whilst anticipating the sweetness of your tender flesh.

You certainly have a way with words.

1 Like

I’ve been angry with you, but it hurts to be angry because it gets in the way of talking. I miss it, being able to talk about stuff without being on my guard, worrying I’m going to get hurt. I understand that you have reasons for stuff you do, and I’m not even sure they’re bad reasons. You’re a genuinely clever person, and probably warmer-spirited than I sometimes give you credit for.

I wish I still felt safe talking to you.

2 Likes

You do some things that I don’t understand and others that I don’t agree with. But despite those differences your loyalty, devotion, and piloting skill are all unquestionable. When I see the name “Aria Jenneth” in a fleet, I know we’ve got at least one more pilot who can be depended upon to deliver results.

3 Likes