A Thread Of Kind Words

Your humour has been superb and a strong light in the otherwise dark times.

5 Likes

You’re very committed to the idea of a dating service.

2 Likes

I don’t know you well, so unfortunately, I don’t have something particularly thoughtful to say. That’s a shame because I think everyone deserves a thoughtful compliment here.

I decided to take a look at some of your other activity here to help me develop an appropriately nice thing to say, and I came across this:

I was giggling so profusely that I couldn’t continue any further. Truly entertaining!

1 Like

You are oddly devoted to the spirit of this thread, which I admire. Tenacity and dedication are always good traits.

So I went and looked at your posting history too, and saw your giveaway. So it seems you’re quite generous as well.

So, thank you for your kindness. We need more of that these days.

1 Like

You still manage to find nice things in the most unlikely people.

2 Likes

Your persistence in maintaining ties and forming new ones in spite of all requires some tenacity and even a measure of courage.

2 Likes

I probably disagree with you as much as I agree. Still would place you on that narrow list of people to look up to.

1 Like

You are surprisingly altruistic.

3 Likes

You have the loveliest way with words.

1 Like

You have a very strong, if sometimes misguided in application, drive to do what you believe to be right, and, when you were in my corporation, while I several times had to ask you to alter your behavior, you always made the requested changes swiftly and with little complaint.

3 Likes

Your personal kindness, patience, warmth, attention to detail, and commitment to integrity, contrasted with your support for a cause that is none of those things, is one of the two most difficult issues in this conflict for me to reconcile, and I haven’t managed it yet.

2 Likes

We have not met. However, I have observed through your posts that you have a good sense of humour. You seem well organized in your efforts to achieve your goals, and that’s something I can respect.

5 Likes

You are warm and kind and you totally rock corporate Caldari power suits.

1 Like

I love you. I always have.

You clearly know how to make the most out of your capsuleer dementia.

1 Like

You are someone that I will never hesitate to fly with.

And hey, you tolerate me!

You are commendably insightful and passionate about politics and theology with strong views on those who discuss these topics.

You have a surprising amount of panache for an ego-centric megalomaniacal blood-drinking monster of low moral character. Also, love the beret.

3 Likes

You would probably be insulted if I said I trusted you.

And yes, that’s a compliment.

2 Likes

Should your moral compass be spinning wildly and unusable, Elsebeth Rhiannon is one of the lodestars that you can use to steer a course.

2 Likes