A Thread Of Kind Words

You are such a handsome manly man, I love your Tom Selleck’s moustache which gives me tickles!

You are haughty enough for it to be naughty!

You attempted something very difficult in a tough region of space and displayed remarkable grace when things did not go according to plan. I have seen many other pilots over the years simply give up after such a setback, but you seem to have taken on new challenges in nullsec. This resilience is something you should be proud of.

4 Likes

You are an exceptionally skilled pilot whom I welcome and am honoured to be able to fly along side you. I look forward to our next encounter for what knowledge and experience it might bring us.

2 Likes

Though I have not been blessed with the good fortune to be able to know you personally, your organisation has long served as a stalwart friend of my own despite whatever differences may exist between us.

Though often described as mercenary in nature, such consistent support for one’s allies (often backed up with action as well as word) betrays a level of good character that goes beyond the typically cold and morally depreived stereotype one associates with the mercenary label. Values like loyalty, trust, and commitment to one’s word chief amongst them.

Such demonstrated values reflect very positively on your organisation’s leadership.

3 Likes

A fine warrior, Kind and articulate with your words and very hard to kill.

4 Likes

Not so much different, but always, not the same.

1 Like

Beautiful and deadly, capsuleer and ship.

Kindness unlooked for; but freely given. I know little of you, but would like to know more. You’re a credit to the Tribe.

1 Like

You are passionate about the things you believe, able to articulate your feelings with considerable skill.

You also appear to be a competent combat pilot. I both fear and look forward to the day our paths cross on the battlefield.

2 Likes

Though we do not always agree, I have a solid respect for your thoughtful eloquence, sincere desire for interstate peace and your staunch commitment to your people. It is rare indeed to find such qualities in a proven combat pilot.

6 Likes

You are a stalwart protector of the State, and steadfast pilot with deep unwavering principles.

5 Likes

Your thread regarding the defective “Julian Flavours Slippin Love Slide” was not only very informative of the quality of the product, but it was also amusing to read through. It’s not often there are threads that give me a chuckle. I thank you for that, even if you were not trying to be funny.

Though it is a shame the slide was of poor quality, I do hope you at least had fun!

4 Likes

Intelligent, thoughtful, compassionate, eager to learn: it’s good to see you again. You’ve been missed, kind of a lot.

5 Likes

Think of competent and cute at the same time, it is Aria Jenneth! She inspires me, I devote my attention to her.

3 Likes

You look so evil I might be in love for you!

1 Like

Your pursuit of the strangeness that is what looks to be farce on the IGS is laudable. We all need a little bit of levity between, well, whatever all the rest of this is.

2 Likes

You’re a very dedicated individual when it comes to your research, and don’t seem to let much stand in the way between you and finding answers.

2 Likes

You are well versed in your knowledge of licit and illicit narcotics. And like the serpent you admire, you possess a biting, venomous tongue when it comes to your opinions, should we ever have the pleasure of engaging in discourse.

3 Likes

One constant has been your manly mustache and manners. I also appreciate that you honor your word when given, even if we disagree on quite a few fundamentals!

2 Likes