A Thread Of Kind Words

Hey, you cut a striking image in that Quafe jacket, are a tenacious fighter pilot, and a good conversationalist.

You’re Ferrinn.

You’re a great fleet mate and I appreciate how you always have time for my nonsense

1 Like

Thanking those that take the time to put up with us is sometimes forgotten. We can easily find ourselves alone by not appreciating those around us.

I like seeing people thank others for thier efforts as you have.

1 Like

You are quite charming, and engaging. A real gem.

1 Like

You’ve got a kind of dedication few others have. And muscles nearly nobody has.

2 Likes

You are honorable in business.

2 Likes

Your swift attention to threats against the State, coupled with your firm demeanor and honor, shines a strong light of pride for all Caldari.

2 Likes

You’re a kind, empathetic individual. It is a rarity for someone in your position with your responsibilities to maintain those qualities. Take care not to lose them.

1 Like

You are such a handsome manly man, I love your Tom Selleck’s moustache which gives me tickles!

You are haughty enough for it to be naughty!

You attempted something very difficult in a tough region of space and displayed remarkable grace when things did not go according to plan. I have seen many other pilots over the years simply give up after such a setback, but you seem to have taken on new challenges in nullsec. This resilience is something you should be proud of.

4 Likes

You are an exceptionally skilled pilot whom I welcome and am honoured to be able to fly along side you. I look forward to our next encounter for what knowledge and experience it might bring us.

2 Likes

A fine warrior, Kind and articulate with your words and very hard to kill.

4 Likes

Not so much different, but always, not the same.

1 Like

Beautiful and deadly, capsuleer and ship.

Kindness unlooked for; but freely given. I know little of you, but would like to know more. You’re a credit to the Tribe.

1 Like

Though we do not always agree, I have a solid respect for your thoughtful eloquence, sincere desire for interstate peace and your staunch commitment to your people. It is rare indeed to find such qualities in a proven combat pilot.

6 Likes

You are a stalwart protector of the State, and steadfast pilot with deep unwavering principles.

5 Likes

Your thread regarding the defective “Julian Flavours Slippin Love Slide” was not only very informative of the quality of the product, but it was also amusing to read through. It’s not often there are threads that give me a chuckle. I thank you for that, even if you were not trying to be funny.

Though it is a shame the slide was of poor quality, I do hope you at least had fun!

4 Likes