A Thread Of Kind Words

Intelligent, thoughtful, compassionate, eager to learn: it’s good to see you again. You’ve been missed, kind of a lot.

6 Likes

Think of competent and cute at the same time, it is Aria Jenneth! She inspires me, I devote my attention to her.

4 Likes

You look so evil I might be in love for you!

1 Like

Your pursuit of the strangeness that is what looks to be farce on the IGS is laudable. We all need a little bit of levity between, well, whatever all the rest of this is.

2 Likes

You’re a very dedicated individual when it comes to your research, and don’t seem to let much stand in the way between you and finding answers.

2 Likes

You are well versed in your knowledge of licit and illicit narcotics. And like the serpent you admire, you possess a biting, venomous tongue when it comes to your opinions, should we ever have the pleasure of engaging in discourse.

3 Likes

One constant has been your manly mustache and manners. I also appreciate that you honor your word when given, even if we disagree on quite a few fundamentals!

2 Likes

Directrix, you’ve remained a calm, understated, and steady presence in the cluster for some time. That’s absolutely a statement in capsuleer circles, and does you credit.

3 Likes

Your ability to keep ARC balanced on the tightrope of neutrality while still pursuing its mandate is an example I admire and try to follow.

1 Like

An able and respected leader, and a trusted ally.

It’s been too long since we flew together. We should remedy that.

2 Likes

Your dedication to your own nation does you credit.

1 Like

You are one hell of a fleet commander. An absolute beast with a Condor. A testament to protecting the State. An excellent leader and mentor. And I am honored to have the privilege to get to know you. And more so, given the opportunity to work along side you on various projects.

2 Likes

Ax’l Thorne’s dedication to the Art of Bodybuilding is admirable, and the Results speak for Themselves.

2 Likes

Your responses to some people tend to give me a chuckle. It’s nice to be able to laugh sometimes when perusing this platform full of negative things. Thank you.

5 Likes

You are a dedicated servant of Amarr, and an admirably staunch and loyal advocate for the Empire’s interests and SFRIM’s

2 Likes

You have the best puppies.

1 Like

You have a beautiful, well organized mind, with a dash of witty and zasty satire.

You possess an intelligence that you do not flaunt and a daring to show dignity and humanity regardless of loyalties and expectations. I have enjoyed our interactions.

2 Likes

Ouilliam Antolliere,

I think had never seen you before like two days ago, but you have so far, here and in The Summit, conducted yourself professionally and seem willing to have an honest and fair discussion about disagreements. We are not on the same side of hostilities, but I respect those qualities.

3 Likes

Zeri Shakiel,
I have not had the chance to interact with you, but you seem to conduct yourself professionally, honorably, and honestly. I appreciate your attempts to better the lives of the Khanid people while part of the Imperial Frontiers alliance. While not a citizen of the Empire anymore, I still have ties to people living in the Empire, and, to a lesser extent, the Kingdom, and I thank you for your service to defend them from threats like the Blood Raiders.

• Shasta
4 Likes