A Thread Of Kind Words

I found you be a stimulating and interesting conversationalist over dinner! Sometimes giving the writing contest dinner award turns out to be a delightful thing for me too. Thank you!

3 Likes

I love the way you do the writing contest every year, and I’m looking forward to the new Erotica category in this year’s contest.

2 Likes

Well, why not?

To dedicate such time and effort into arguments and discussion in spite of it often being talking to a wall or similar requires either a certain level of strength and bullheaded doggedness or pettiness off the charts. While the latter has been demonstrated at times, it more often smells like the former.

This, in an age of unbearable noise to signal ratios is both needed and welcome, even if exhausting. It’s not easy to maintain, nor does it win one many favors, so persistence like that tends to be rare. I’ll not pretend it doesn’t cause conflict and ill will, but in the end it is a sign of force of will that should be reckoned with and valued for what it does in discourse plagued with dissembling, propaganda, lack of internal and external consistency and so on and so forth.

Keep it up. Some eyes don’t glaze over.

I don’t know you personally but my sister says she thinks you’re pretty groovy and that she thinks your passions borne of a noble anger against injustice is admirable especially when the cluster is usually so full of indifference.

You bring a fresh approach to being an insufferable Gallente oaf.

1 Like

You are quite stunning and very beautiful, and you bring a unique perspective despite your particular beliefs.

Brutally honest from what I’ve heard from him in The Summit. He has a great attitude.

1 Like

gave my snide comment about the duct-tape bandits (minmatar) a heart :scream: :exploding_head:

also has a cool looking metal thing on his head

1 Like

If you came up with duct-tape bandits then your have a place in my heart :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like that you got a heart big enough to still put people in it!

2 Likes

I may be a little late in saying this, Ms. Cora, but in addition to your abilities as a fighter you’ve become quite a fine writer and an eloquent speaker for your Empire and Faith.

It’s a little inspiring if I’m honest.

4 Likes

May the Journey upon which you embark, lead you to whatever you deserve.

You seem like a decent fellow.

You’re smarter than ya look.

1 Like

You have a way with backhanded compliments.

2 Likes

Your frozen corpse would sit nice inside my hanger.

1 Like

You stay remarkably on-message.

3 Likes

We may disagree on a few things, but your drive and your approach to hard discussion are commendable.

1 Like

If nothing else, you were unafraid to show us who you are from the very first day.

2 Likes

Beauty on stage is a mask taken off behind the curtain.

1 Like