A Thread Of Kind Words

Despite your mishap on the IGS earlier, you have shown stalwart conviction and a bastion of self confidence.

4 Likes

I greatly appreciate your dedication to single combat.

2 Likes

You’re a good example of what a loyal citizen should look like. By my reckoning anyways, for what that’s worth.

You haven’t forgotten where you came from. Considering your environment that’s a little impressive.

1 Like

I respect and appreciate your knowledge, insights and ability to word them with elegance and respect to others

1 Like

You are a discerning individual with a unique eye for detail and a sharp mind for complex problems.

1 Like

I find ye all paragons and models of the creation. Without yer minds you would be most +++[positive beep}+++glorious models of the humanity,

Lordling Daedalus is my favourite of the plebs.

1 Like

No matter how the universe changes, you remain exactly the same. Truly such constancy befits a mountain.

1 Like

You are the most pompous academic here on the IGS

:slight_smile:

1 Like

From what all that I can tell, you have stuck firmly to your convictions for some time. This is something of a common thread to the Minmatar and a credit to your people.

2 Likes

You have very nice hair.

1 Like

You are the most gracious lord of the amarrian volunteer miners association.

You have the shiniest dome of all of New Eden. A testament to the Amar and their wax technologies!

You have the best Capsuleer Gym in the New Eden cluster i am told!

1 Like

You are a credit to your race with your empathy and willingness to teach and/or guide others without forcing your religion or personal views onto them.

1 Like

I appreciate your investigations into the horrors of abyssal space and your publication of the findings.

You have an interesting perspective and your writing is always fascinating to read from an academic perspective.

1 Like