A Thread Of Kind Words

Despite your mishap on the IGS earlier, you have shown stalwart conviction and a bastion of self confidence.

4 Likes

I greatly appreciate your dedication to single combat.

2 Likes

You’re a good example of what a loyal citizen should look like. By my reckoning anyways, for what that’s worth.

You haven’t forgotten where you came from. Considering your environment that’s a little impressive.

1 Like

I respect and appreciate your knowledge, insights and ability to word them with elegance and respect to others

1 Like

You are a discerning individual with a unique eye for detail and a sharp mind for complex problems.

1 Like

I find ye all paragons and models of the creation. Without yer minds you would be most +++[positive beep}+++glorious models of the humanity,

Lordling Daedalus is my favourite of the plebs.

1 Like

No matter how the universe changes, you remain exactly the same. Truly such constancy befits a mountain.

1 Like

You are the most pompous academic here on the IGS

:slight_smile:

1 Like

From what all that I can tell, you have stuck firmly to your convictions for some time. This is something of a common thread to the Minmatar and a credit to your people.

2 Likes

You have very nice hair.

1 Like

You are the most gracious lord of the amarrian volunteer miners association.

You have the shiniest dome of all of New Eden. A testament to the Amar and their wax technologies!

You have the best Capsuleer Gym in the New Eden cluster i am told!

1 Like

You are a credit to your race with your empathy and willingness to teach and/or guide others without forcing your religion or personal views onto them.

1 Like