A Thread Of Kind Words

Though I don’t know you too well, the few interactions we’ve had, you have been friendly, thoughtful and kind.

2 Likes

We’ve never met but I have heard your remarks and your viewpoint of meritocracy and equal access to opportunity are those I can get behind. I don’t believe certain careers should be protected from combat, and this includes my own as a starting miner and industrialist.

While you do not hold your tongue when you hear something, you’re not a jerk about it.

1 Like

For as long as I’ve lived, I never liked Amarr. They’ve enforced their will on other cultures. They enslaved my people and it took everything and cost so much to kick them out of our space. It is so hard to forgive the Amarr Empire for what they have done.

Still, my father told me to never say never because we are first ourselves before later becoming a part of something more. Not everyone sings the same song. Not everyone marches to the same drum beat.

I’ve known Ms. Rainor for only a short period of time as a fellow egger but she is a sign that maybe my father is onto something. She looks like an Amarr, dresses like an Amarr, but that’s where it stops. She helps others no matter what Empire they hail from. She’ll do business with anyone whether they are Amarr, Gallante, Minmatar, or Caldari. During our mining and combat operations, she speaks to me like an equal, respects my advice as the senior, and is honest with her thoughts and intentions.

I consider her my ally and count her as my friend.

1 Like

In my limited experience with meditation I, like many people, find it very difficult to shutout the irrelevant noise clutter of the surrounding world and to attune my focus inwards.

I congratulate you on being able to master an ignorance of your surroundings right down to subtle social conventions like context clues, titles, and explicit instructions.

That is…well, it’s something.

EDIT: I will amend my comment in accordance with the spirit of the thread and in recognition of the removal of the poorly made comment which I was originally referencing.

To the very Cool Mister Coogo. A respect for seeing past racial/political/factional origins and an appreciation for our universal humanity is a positive quality which will never go out of style.

However, I do suspect we will need much more of that attitude. In the very near future. May it continue to serve you well.

3 Likes

I’ve always thought you had very rare style, Ibs.

1 Like

You are annoyingly good at keeping opsec, especially when it comes to clan business with the Service.

2 Likes

Ms. Rhiannon. You have been a wonderful diplomatic contact over the years, being to the point while still charming. I look forward to our next Diplomatic incident.

1 Like

Naava, you are a strong and independent leader, and in all of my interactions you have always been kind and helpful. Thank you for being a dependable ally to EM, and I look forward to interacting with you in the future.

3 Likes

Oh my, Amicia Cora.

Despite your strong convictions (regardless of how incorrect they may be), you were willing to swallow your pride and work with some of us you may not like against the Triglavians and their sympathizers. This is commendable; it shows some level of maturity and willingness to practically approach a difficult situation.

I also hear that you’re a fan of the Crucifier Navy Issue. So you’ve also got good taste in navy frigates.

5 Likes

From what I see as an outsider, you have always possessed a high level of political gravity, before or after your defection. Even though your choices have led you to a notorious position, your words still hold weight with those who dislike you for one reason or another. The course of history bends around your presence, like the page of the Book of Records that has the charred remains of your name on it.

1 Like

Though I have not had the pleasure of meeting you, I can tell you place sincere thought into your words. Your kind words for Ms. Elkin were written with eloquence, the final sentence, I’m sure, evoking a plethora of emotions depending on one’s political alignments and personal beliefs.

5 Likes

You are a welcome sight after all these years. Welcome back, Desert Flower in the Cold Wind.

5 Likes

Ah, the bewigged one.

You know, I’ve already praised you on the subject of having somehow managed to snare your rather formidable woman so I can’t really just repeat that, no matter how that boggles the mind. So perhaps moving further afield, one can look past your flaws. Your many… oh so many flaws.

It is entirely possible you’re the best frigate pilot I am aware of. Your micro tends to be immaculate, your piloting downright excellent and when combined with good fits and implants, that makes you quite an opponent on the field.

Even at the height of the Jaguar’s ridiculous overtuning, where not another soul managed to stand up to it on anywhere near equal terms, you fought it off repeatedly with what was at the time an objectively weaker assault frigate, where I barely managed to get away by the skin of my teeth. Everyone else who tried the same, came home in a pod.

As a combat pilot, there’s few others on your side that can be a match.

impressive. Raise your other standards to the level of your matrimony and piloting and you would be very impressive.

3 Likes

You have a divine butt.

@Arrendis
I don’t know you well. But I know you look good in tactical gear and I respect your madd logi skillz.

1 Like

If I wasn’t running for Mr. Federation you would be my first choice Fiery Fox! Your posts and handsome photoshoots are simply exquisite. The most recent one with your newly acquired Quafe jacket is by far my favourite.

Without really knowing, I’m still sure that you have the most beautiful handwriting in all of New Eden. It just has to be.

1 Like

You can fly pretty fast. And look dashing at parties that ensue.

You are a person that my mother has deep respect for. And that says a lot.

2 Likes

You are very pretty. Congrats on 5th in the Miss Federation contest.

3 Likes