A Thread Of Kind Words

You’re a very, very hopeful person, even if it sometimes comes back to hurt you. I wish more people were like you.

4 Likes

You manage to look damn sophisticated without even trying.

3 Likes

I really like the jaunty angle of your portrait.

3 Likes

Your a goon worth talking to. While I can’t always fully agree with your thoughts on things I can’t deny the reasonings behind them.

3 Likes

While our views are not always aligned, you’ve struck me as even-keeled and reasonable.

4 Likes

You say things very similar to what I would say, before I can say them.

2 Likes

You have excellent taste in women.

7 Likes

You make that hairstyle look non ridiculous.

2 Likes

You’re the only Blooder I know with a sense of humor which makes you one of the only two that I occasionally find myself not hating.

1 Like

Dispassionate insight, keen intellect, wry wit … it’s not the same seen from a distance. It’s good to be back in the same alliance, my lord.

(Still missing your clock in the Lamp, though.)

4 Likes

Profound understanding, deep thought, and a desire to improve are all traits I respect, that you have.

4 Likes

No idea who you are (cause you’re new!) but you’re very well spoken without coming off as snobbish and your bangs are cooler than I’ll ever be.

4 Likes

You make me laugh, a lot, and sometimes with you.

2 Likes

You are truly excellent at managing my family’s breeding needs.

2 Likes

My brother was willing to help his sister.
The Society was willing to accept a former slave.
Thank-you.

I will try to be better.

1 Like

Symmetric eyebrows.

You have a really interesting first name.

2 Likes

You’re not always insufferable. I actually really enjoyed your postings on morality.

3 Likes

You have given me one of the complements I have most enjoyed getting.

2 Likes

Garion Avarr is the Most Presentable Robe-wearing Amarr Man that Frequents the Summit channel.

3 Likes