A Thread Of Kind Words

:point_up::point_right::thumbsup::grin:

You have a way with miniature pictures used for the purpose of expressing easily recognised words, emotions or phrases.

4 Likes

I send my deepest respects to the Electus Matari. I can fully understand their devotion to their young nation, for I have same devotion towards the crown.

I also commend their will to build NRDS-regions to 0.0 regions. Electus Matari, you have my deepest respect even if our ideas are not always aligned.

3 Likes

You are certainly tenacious…

3 Likes

I admire your strength of will. I admire that you stick to your beliefs despite what people may say to you. Most of all, I admire your devotion to protecting your people and their culture.

2 Likes

I admire your desire to bring more positivity into this world. The cluster could use more of that.

3 Likes

My Lord, you and your brother are excellent bosses to work for.

(Yes I know I’m slightly cheating here by replying so soon, but I’ve been cheated out myself twice now! Firstly by a silly bot and secondly by Lord Vaari mistaking this thread for picking whom he may comment on, and not the previous poster! I’ve been robbed of another amusingly stinging, and thinly veiled, snark comment from Ms North!)

3 Likes

Always admired your genuine seeming honesty.

2 Likes

You’ve got a good head on your shoulders and are good at keeping things calm during a discussion. I’ve never seen you be, shall we say, vitriolic to people, which is rare amongst capsuleers, a notoriously hot-headed and stubborn bunch , myself especially included.

3 Likes

Jason Galente is a positive role model for Gallente men. Passionate about the causes he supports, straightforward and honest in expressing his opinions, and well-dressed as well.

3 Likes

Your work makes for some of the more interesting reading on the Summit.

Is it snark veiled in truth, or truth veiled in snark, though?

4 Likes

I like that you recognize the importance of eyewear.

4 Likes

You have an enjoyable sense of self-irony and humor.

4 Likes

You’re pretty cool. People with a burning heart and passion are always at the top of the list of people I like.

4 Likes

You’re pretty alright, for a Gallente. You hold your views and values but are not overbearing with them and are sensitive enough with other cultures that you can mingle and bridge gaps where diplomacy would be difficult otherwise. Tolerable to the point of pleasantness.

8 Likes

I like your ability to deliver backhanded compliments. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your make up really suits you.

1 Like

You bring interesting people to my bar

2 Likes

Fitz you were always an awesome Mastodon pilot.

3 Likes

There is something admirable about long-standing loyalties and ceaseless determination, when it’s not blatant stagnation. Ironically, it’s a breath of fresh air whenever I see it. A taste for Thukker whiskey and cigars just dots that i beautifully.

5 Likes