A Thread Of Kind Words

Efficient, dedicated and loyal to your trade guild. And despite the grimness of your occupation, you’re a human being who can actually hold a conversation about a variety of topics. That’s rare for mercenary capsuleers.

Also your puns with other Miz are the bane of my existence, but in a good way.

2 Likes

Several degrees of magnitude smarter than most of his alliance back when we fought, always nice to chat with and at times actually funny.

4 Likes

Trii strikes me as a someone with a kind heart and good soul, who has survived a lot of bad things the universe has thrown at her. Sort of hard on the outside, nice on the inside, as the saying goes.

Sort of reminds me of… me, I guess.

3 Likes

I’ve not had the chance to speak with you, at least more than a passing “hello” in the summit comms channel, which I feel may be a shame. Perhaps in the future.

Your words to Miss Seo were indeed kind in themselves, and I find it admirable that anyone would take the time to look beneath the surface of what one sees at first on the outside.

1 Like

To be fair Seo’s a great gal, not sure why people would judge on first glance.

Anyways Jules, naturally I’m biased as all hell but I find you to be the much needed breath of fresh air and sunlight in an otherwise bleak cluster.

2 Likes

Utari Onzo, you post frequently, with communication comes the possibility of understanding, with understanding comes the possibility of peace. Buried deep in the cascade of words is an effort to reach others, and perhaps learn from and with them.

I admire all those like you who are brave enough to communicate honestly and frequently.

2 Likes

The Ronin brothers, If that is what they are, they might not be related, I don’t know, anyway that’s not important right now. What is important, is that they have a dedication to their principles that is quite impressive.

1 Like

I have heard that you are the greatest Sani Sabik Philosopher of all time. Even if that is not true, then your ability to stick to your ideals in spite of constant criticism without descending to the level of pretty insults or encouraging violent response is impressive in itself.

2 Likes

I admire your willingness and ability to be a good host.

4 Likes

I have long admired your activities in trying to rescue those in distress.

6 Likes

I admire your thoughtfulness and ability to see other viewpoints

5 Likes

You always seem to say it like it is and with a sense of humor.

4 Likes

you’re extremely open-minded and observant

6 Likes

You are a like-giving machine. Thank you for taking the time to hand out little pink hearts to everyone.

6 Likes

You are one of the most genuine personalities I have come across so far. This for me is not only rare, but also despite the burdens that it may bring upon you from time to time, it also marks how courageous you are.

It is an honor knowing someone like you who isn’t held back at demonstrating feelings.

5 Likes

I have know you Ioannis all my life to be genuine.

Not one to stand in the crowd but lead the forum. Your sense of wit is razor sharp but never offensive.

When I caught you in bed with my wife after returning early from a long haul flight, I knew you were filling an important gap.

Thx for always being there.

3 Likes

Nitshe Razvedka has an interesting imagination.

3 Likes

@Valerie_Valate always shows support and kindness

2 Likes

I don’t know much about you, but you have spiffy shades. :dealwithitparrot:

3 Likes

Mr. Pryce has an outstanding talent to avoid being captured and detained.

2 Likes