A Thread Of Kind Words

You are the reason why the federation must be destroyed. In a good way. :blush:

You rock the cueball look pretty well.

2 Likes

Your stoic acceptance of your numerous appellations is surely an inspiration to all

3 Likes

I love your passion and how you speak up for those who might not otherwise. Despite the animosity of others, you continue to rise above and defend people :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Lasairiona Raske has Useful Opinions to Share on the subject of Childcare.

3 Likes

Reading Synthia’s posts always bring a smile to my face, usually for very different reasons on each one, but always achieving the same result.

2 Likes

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the description you had of your flag ship. I think it’s wonderful you still interact with your crew from the ship, as well.

4 Likes

Your financial release posts are usually a very nice read.

6 Likes

I greatly appreciate your vigilance, even more so when I sleep.

5 Likes

I admire the courage of your convictions and the tenacity with which you hold to them - even if I don’t understand them all, let alone agree with them.

4 Likes

Mr. Tuulinen, you maintain your body in a very good shape, you have awesome build, well trained muscles and very large hands!
I’d like to spar with you someday again.

4 Likes

You are the among the greatest of all living Caldari pilots, among the greatest of all living Caldari patriots, and a worthy champion for the memory of the greatest Caldari of recent history, Tibus Heth.

2 Likes

Your devotion to your personal religion is legendary, your integrity remarkable, and I can sometimes not tell when you’re joking.

2 Likes

You make a wonderfully epic drinking buddy and friend. We should get together some time again soon! :heart:

4 Likes

You are a good person.

1 Like

Nice hat.

1 Like

Is that a monocle? If so I like it.

3 Likes

I like people that like monocles.

4 Likes

I’ve been hoping to see you post here, my Lord.

Where do I begin?

In an effort not to make things overly lengthy, I’ll say this: I am truly blessed to know you. You are a highlight of my life, and I know you are to others as well. Perhaps for different reasons, though.

5 Likes

You are one of the few people who have posted well on these new boards.

3 Likes