A Thread Of Kind Words

Of all I have ever served, none have deserved it so much as you, our morning nightingale. Your kindness, your passion, your resilience, are ever my inspiration to carry on. And a wonderful dancer to boot!

Forever, at your pleasure, Directrix.

5 Likes

Your passion for music and dancing is inspiring, and you are never afraid to learn new forms yourself, nor teach others. People like you play a valuable role in our cultures.

3 Likes

You have excellent taste in dapper suits.

2 Likes

You’re a gentleman and a determined businessman.

2 Likes

You appear to have a well-ordered mind which reflects in the expression of your thoughts.

2 Likes

You are a thoughtful and selfless lover who always considers others before himself.

I hope you achieve your goals and gain the recognition you deserve.

Dear Brother, not all family is blood. You have been one of those who I have looked up to for years. I hope one day I can do as much good for all as you have, to have such an impact. May all your great works reach further than you dream.

2 Likes

You have been a steadfast example that not all “monsters” are so monstrous. Keep doing your thing.

2 Likes

I would like to compliment your actions in Kahah and that you stood on the side of the Empire, fighting for what is right against the foreign invaders, taking the fight even against the odds with iron resolve like a Caldari would do! It was an honor flying with you!

2 Likes

You are an inspirational patriot of the State, and possessed of an iron conviction that, were you of Amarr, would represent a glorious Faith.

I also think you have quite the mischievous sense of humour.

2 Likes

I know nothing about you but I like how you colour-matched your top with your hair…

You keep getting more interesting with time, little by little, as you seem to learn and grow. It’s encouraging to see. I wonder where you’ll end up-- although, if you kept wandering, that might not be a bad thing at all.

6 Likes

You’re a super well-rounded person, Aria Jenneth. You’re kind and caring, intelligent, hard-working, and a good pilot. I know we’re not really close or anything like that, but when we wind up inevitably working together on stuff for the alliance, I’m almost always impressed.

7 Likes

You are a credit to your Mandate’s and bloodline’s worthiness to be a full part of the Empire. Your forward-thinking in helping people far beyond you immediate circle is noted and greatly appreciated. Now that our leiges are firm in their friendships, so too do I wish to build one with you.

6 Likes

You’re fun to shoot at.

1 Like

Tyrel is probably the most charismatic and photogenic capsuleer sandwich thief of all time.

1 Like

You’re one of the most interesting people amongst capsuleers and probably in general in recent times - from the perspective of heresiology, at least.

Also, you got style.

4 Likes

I missed you every day I was gone, I missed you every day you were gone, and I’ve smiled every day I’ve seen you since, Nikki. Thank you for not letting me wander lonely in the faith despite my failings.

3 Likes

You are one of the kindest souls I have ever met and have excellent taste in whiskey

3 Likes