A Thread Of Kind Words

We may not see eye to eye regarding the Triglavians. In fact, I think your support of them is horrible and that you’ve aided atrocities.

But unlike many of your allies, your words seem to be entirely earnest. A good faith conversation can be had with you. You are an honorable enemy. In a less broken cluster, we may have even gotten along.

3 Likes

Your actions speak to the strength of your character. I am glad to you ally.

2 Likes

Wet! Muddy! Bloody! No-one I would rather have on the ground with Amarrians to kill.

1 Like

You have a remarkable bloody-minded consistency.

I find your tenacity and resolve admirable, and mixed with your competence you are a force to be reckoned.

I see you are a very patient person, slow to anger and you appreciate the good works of our kind, when they are seen, with sincerity. I like these traits.

1 Like

Your contributions to the sharing of knowledge with those that seek it and in assisting Sanxing’s efforts to maintain the cease-fire and subsequent end of hostilities in the Civil War on Tei-Su is indicative of your willingness to advance the goals of humanity and is reflective of some of the highest values of the Federation.

1 Like

You are a man of principle, you do not hesitate to fight for your beliefs and are always ready to put your cards on the table.

1 Like

The red suit really suits you.

You don’t brook no nonsense. In my dealings with you, you have always come across as honest and straightforward. I respect that.

2 Likes

You have a gift for eliciting passionate reactions from women.

3 Likes

You keep your mind well when the currents of the world and passions of the undisciplined are tumultuous. You adhere to the Faith and spirit of Amarr without cruelty or unnecessary combativeness, and I admire that in these trying times.

2 Likes

I think you’re a decent man with a depth of feeling and moral integrity ensnared by a duty you do not always enjoy but which your convictions give you no recourse but to prosecute.

4 Likes

For a Guristas, you have a Callsign that makes people think and consider, and are a decent person from what i have seen

1 Like

Thank you for being there for my good friend Lasairiona when she needed someone. It is a testimony to your kindness.

2 Likes

I admire your skills in the capsule and your contribution to science.

1 Like

You are a thoughtful and considerate soul, also curious and eager to learn. It’s an important set of qualities in a world where a lot of people seem to feel they know all they need to.

You also talked me into trying a thing I wouldn’t otherwise have dared to. I’d previously put kresh just above “walking unprotected out an airlock” on my list of things to try, but having accepted I’m glad that I did.

Relatedly, you have a deft touch with tea.

1 Like

You are an astute observer of an uncaring universe, who unlike the object of your study possess a clarity of conscience that does not lead to cruelty or callousness. I have always admired your capacity for self-reflection and ability to consider your course of action, even if what you decide does not please others.

2 Likes

You have great capacity to be honest in describing your sense of character, a level of honesty not often achieved by others. You also do a good job of being equally succinct yet eloquently verbose.

1 Like

Korsavius, I have had nothing but pleasant dealings with you, both social and business. You are an exemplar of Ishukone morals and traditions and a gentleman