A Thread Of Kind Words

You were a little hard on me once, when I was being foolish. Maybe I didn’t know any better, but, maybe I should have. … either way, I kind of hated you for it at the time, but, also, it was partly your voice that hinted to me that something was wrong.

You seemed to think I was lost forever, but, how unhappy you were about that was a lot of what let me see that I was becoming something I didn’t want to be. And that understanding is probably the only way I was able to get turned around … so, the harshness of your judgment might have been the only reason that judgment wasn’t completely correct.

Still kind of a work in progress, but, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have come back at all, otherwise.

Thank you.

8 Likes

You look like a nice person, and a thoughtful one as well. I hope you have very nice Yioul and YC120.

5 Likes

Telegram Sam runs an awesome writing and lore contest! Keep up the good work Telegram Sam!

8 Likes

Your reputation as an accomplished combat pilot and as an honourable, upstanding individual precedes you Captain Daphiti. Your heart is in the right place, and you have never been afraid nor hesitant to take a stand based on your principles.

Although our encounters are few and far between, it is always a pleasure and never a chore.

6 Likes

You stepped up on the Diana thing, I have to admit its not something I expected and was really refreshing to see done as professionally as it was.

7 Likes

You seem coherent, sensible and actually capable of considering other people’s points of view.

4 Likes

You make me smile with your love of chocolate. :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

With apologies to Ms Raske for breaking the rules (I do hope to come to a party of yours one day), I thought it worth addressing ‘kind words’ to the IGS community in general by saying how much I appreciate the tone of most of the threads in recent weeks. The topics seem (to me) to be more interesting and the debates more measured than those only a short while past.

There’s a challenge for the next person, as no one here really knows me!

5 Likes

I respect and admire your ability and willingness to break the rules when appropriate, in a suitable way, at a suitable time, for a suitable purpose, and to make it appear with so few words that it would be a pleasure to know you.

3 Likes

You are forgiven and welcome to any party. We’re having a cocktail party on the 13th of January! :heart: Sorry for sidetracking.

2 Likes

Your parties are one of the three things that would bring me to High-Sec.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed you’ve been in the habit of “liking” many people’s posts. While to some, such a simple thing may not mean much, to others, it may bring a smile to their face to be recognized. Thank you for giving these small, positive affirmations.

6 Likes

Móðir

You confuse the hell out of my boss which I really enjoy.

3 Likes

style fuckin icon basically but not in a way that makes it like ABOUT being a style icon you just keep doin ything n some kinda offhand way n what do yknow it always works like ya meant it but you cant TELL ya meant it on purpose

bangs are happening so bad ya got a gun on basically

7 Likes

Absolute trash but absolutely the best trash.

3 Likes

Jev has an economical wit, which I enjoy.

4 Likes

You taught me what it really meant to be the greatest Sani Sabik philosopher of all time, before I even knew that there was a competition for it, and you did so with great style and presence!

4 Likes

Those glasses suit you perfectly

3 Likes

You are blonde and wearing a red tanktop, a most exquisite combination.

5 Likes