A Thread Of Kind Words

The cluster could use more entertaining hostesses such as you, with considerable tolerance, yet firmly in control. On top of that, you’re not afraid to admit it when you’ve been wrong. No wonder many have respect and/or admiration for you. I think you’ll have mine for quite a while.
Edit: Words withdrawn.

3 Likes

You tried to teach me that individual human lives have worth.

At the time, I felt you were whistling into a typhoon. We kill so many, and can save so few.

Only, the horrors we cause, especially taken together as a class, don’t negate the good we can do, either. … nor do they imply that death is all we’re good for.

Thank you for trying to show me an alternative, Che. I’m sorry I got frustrated.

5 Likes

You showed me that the Amarr are not two-dimensional caricatures merely plotting to enslave us all. Rather the Amarr are as confused and flawed as any of us, even if I disagree with much of what they believe to be the right thing to do.

5 Likes

We’ve not interacted much, but from what I’ve seen on these forums you appear blessed with that rarest of personality traits.

You are capable of a reasonable reaction. Well done.

4 Likes

Your hair is simply lovely. Keep up the style Ms. Kalaratiri.

5 Likes

Yellow suits you🧐

3 Likes

Your name is quite unique. Disney has a soft of magical ring to it, does it not? I like it.

6 Likes

You have quite a calm and serene look about you. It is quite lovely.

3 Likes

You’ve maintained decorum and reserve despite being set upon by certain parties; that’s laudable, and something I struggle with at times.

4 Likes

BEST BOSS EVER! :heart:

3 Likes

I do so adore the wine you serve at your establishment.

4 Likes

That’s the most interesting pick up line I’ve heard in a while.

3 Likes

You probably hear a lot of pickup lines.

3 Likes

You have - through means I can not fathom - somehow managed to attract the attention of and even gotten snared by an actually formidable woman. There’s few in New Eden I can gladly fantasize about throttling very very slowly, and she manages it. That’s impressive, and beyond most women in the Empire I bet.

Well done. I think.

Wiggle that wig if you need extraction.

3 Likes

I respect the strength and conviction of your beliefs.

2 Likes

To think I only just found this thread.

Well, some positivity for the Youiltide season before my project is set upon by rabid dogs again seems appropriate!

Slayer, you remind me of an old corpmate who was very dear to my heart, and I miss him sorely. If I squint, I can sort of pretend you look like him, and that makes me happy.

3 Likes

A woman possessed of a clear expression of wit in a cluster in which many attempt to do the same, leaving only one wondering if one day they might succeed.

4 Likes

Personalities like you who have felt the burden of responsibility and what comes with it are always a privilege to interact with, giving a rare insight through a unique prism. I wish you the best for the new year.

6 Likes

One of the most talented people in the cluster that I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. Your cause is strong, and your corporation has the signs of something truly remarkable.

5 Likes

Gentle in demeanor, but strong in will. Loyal to those you have sworn yourself to, hard-working in your service, and a good student when you recognize areas where you may improve yourself to aid those around you.

And unfailingly polite.

8 Likes