A Thread Of Kind Words

You remind me to always be mindful of the darkness that lurks within all people, and motivate me to resist it at all costs.

8 Likes

You are chill as ■■■■.

3 Likes

You can make a paper bag over the head look good and your sardonic wit and sense of humour is commendable.

3 Likes

You are a very good dancer and an interesting conversationalist.

2 Likes

You are the woman behind some of the best Capsuleer events in New Eden.

5 Likes

You and your team’s work was one of the first and best studies of Drifter technology I’ve seen, and one we’ve still not managed to build on.

Oh, that I could spear you and drag you back to one of our labs for a collaboration!

5 Likes

Makoto’s anti-Drifter research may be the last, best, hope for humanity.

3 Likes

I sorta think Archbishop or Nicoletta Mithra are. But…

Funk is good at shooting unarmed, helpless opponents in their pod, sorta like clubbing baby furriers in the den.

5 Likes

You are a good pilot, and this is a rarity on this forum.
I will consider it an honor to fly by your side!

3 Likes

Your uniform is never dirty

3 Likes

You are one of the most honorable men I know in New Eden. Plus, my kids love you.

3 Likes

You are by far the best student I have ever trained. You make me very proud.

4 Likes

We haven’t met properly, but everything I’ve heard of you indicates that you are a decent and upright man, a credit to those you choose to serve and to those you befriend.

5 Likes

You have commendable patience.

3 Likes

You are loyal, humble and a valuable ally.

3 Likes

You’re pretty good at using commas when necessary

2 Likes

You are willing to cut out the serial comma in coordinating conjunctions and while I detest that grammatically I adore it in terms of expenses. Fewer commas means less ink.

3 Likes

Anyanka Funk has done great service regarding how the wider public sees the majority of Sani Sabik faithful.

5 Likes

One of the hallmarks of a successful comedian is when you frame a serious question as a joke that everyone found funny, and yet gets them thinking about the subject later. You seem to have that.

4 Likes

I don’t know you, but you seem to be able to construct a decent sentence so that’s good in my book.

3 Likes