A Troll Flag For The Forums

Wow…look at all of the whiny people:) I must have hit the target dead center:) I am feasting on your tears:) Did I hurt your feelings?:slight_smile: You all must be PVP people…you can tell because of the incessant crying and complaining:slight_smile:

Standby. I am gonna call the wahhhmbulance:) Too easy.

This interchange has operated within the normal confines of the game. EVE Online is a snadbox which means pretty much anything goes. If this bothers you, go back to WOW:)

I only hear you.

Not feeding him, he’s feeding me :gift_heart:

time passed. ■■■■ was posted, no trolls were hurt in the making of this thread

and I wrote something I liked writing on my mobile device in Tesco

:heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::hearts: > :broken_heart: ?

1 Like

This is right.
You can use “Inappropriate” flag to let us know about it.

2 Likes

I applaud your ability to keep composure in public while reading some of these gems.

1 Like

I never replied to the OP’s last post, cause I just reply when I see something worth replying to,
…its a fault of mine, not thinking ahead

your bump made me come upon it so:

@Rimstalker I wasn’t crying I thought you wanted to forum PVP? Trolls can give content and even provide informative threads…

Because as you said it’s a PVP sandbox

However this weak answer made me wonder, so I had a quick look, you have been in the game since 2009, you aren’t a throwaway alt by your contract history, you seem to be an indy char and made a couple of serious posts on the old forums in 2016, and some serious posts on these forums but not many before this debacle

(Oh and you sold a few GTC’s when you started in 2009, couldn’t find much else)

Frankly, I think you got buthurt about something after playing a damn game for 8 years of your life and came to whine about it on the forums, via weak troll?

Buthurtwhiney troll = no content

/end thread

PS. @StonerPhReaK Valium and good Pot :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That’s a 0/10 on the trolling scala. Oh dear, that’s so bad even the worst trolls would cringe at how bad of a trolling attempt that is.

1 Like

I’d rather have a feature to disable local chat in-game…

Given how much some people already like to abuse the existing flagging system when people simply don’t agree with them, this would be a really bad idea.

Thread closed.

4 Likes