A Warning to Empress Catiz Tash-Murkon

I can see the appeal of privacy, to be certain. But when giving it up means no longer needing concern yourself with money, with fear, with unfulfilled desire? Is that truly so great a price to pay for a life of bliss and personal improvement? All distractions stripped away, leaving only the motivation to make the universe better for yourself and your fellow man. Does that not outweigh the cost?

… with hopes, with dreams, love, a true sense of individuality rather than just a patina of ‘this is the face the Nation will wear in this attempt to lull people into complacency’.

Anyone who offers ‘a life of bliss’ clearly thinks their audience are fools.

You only believe this because of the endless stream of anti-Nation propaganda the Empires spew at every opportunity. You refuse to see hope in our vision of a better world. I cannot blame you, I have met so many who are blinded by their puppet masters. Only know that from the inside, it looks different, and i want nothing more than to show you that you are mistaken about us.

Of course it does. Because your brain’s been altered to make sure it does. You’re like a two-headed coin: just because it always comes up heads doesn’t make it fair.

1 Like

Naw, I’m good. But nice little pitch you have there. I’ll stick to what I do best.

Rather ironic calling others “puppet masters” when your ways involve creating puppets in the most literal sense. Even our Triglavian allies, whose methods i dont always agree with, dont take people’s free will away. When the process of controlling ones mind ends and the kidnapping of countless people ends… only then will we even consider diplomacy with the Nation.

N. Kondur
Kybernauts Clade

The Amarrian Orthodox Church, Sedevacantist advises Nation not to worry too much about anti-Empress Catiz; as a successor to anti-Empress Heideran VII and the heretically pacifistic Pax Amarria, she doesn’t have the courage for any kind of military offensive.

Now, when the True Emperor emerges, then Nation will know that its time is short.

Absolutely. During my brief time being stuck with you lot, it was the absolute worst thing I had ever gotten mixed up in. Anyone with a semblance of sanity left would steer clear.

There is nothing that would make it a worthwhile transaction.

There is no ‘better world’ to be found within Nation. Merely mindless servitude for the rest of your miserable existence. Death would be preferable.

Given the chance, I would end your suffering here and now, for you are merely a delusional puppet.

3 Likes

Hmmmm… my vision is perhaps limited, but I see only two good reasons for the purpose behind this message:

1. You are issuing an honest warning to an enemy. That’s generally pretty unintelligent strategic move. It is much better to have your enemy believe you are weak when you are not.

2. You are not honest, because the Sansha are weak and fear the invasion, and you are trying to hide the weakness behind posturing and threats.

Did I miss something? Is there another reasonable option why you chose to issue this statement?

5 Likes

You have, but I do not blame you for it.

The Amarr have, traditionally, been the most willing to work with us in the pursuit of our goals. Master Kuvakei could not have created the first generation of his implants without the aid of Amarran scientists and implant technology. In fact, the Amarran Empire only turned against us when the overwhelming weight of the other four empires (now three) showed a willingness to commit genocide to end Master Kuvakei’s project. We do not see the Amarr as enemies, but old friends that have unfortunately submitted to peer pressure, and now find themselves on a most ill advised course.

Do I believe the Empress is earnest in her intent to destroy us? Yes, I have no doubt. Do I believe all the Holders share her vision? Not in the slightest. My hope in issuing this message is to show the Amarr that we can use our words before our lasers, discourage conflict while not backing down from any fight they would bring us, and reopen dialogue with the other members of the Empire in hopes that they might persuade their Empress that this course can be abandoned altogether. We do not need to be enemies, but neither will we roll over should Empress Catiz force the issue.

You guys track right along side the Amarr in the kooky ■■■■ you believe in, so I’m not surprised if you guys kill eachother to prove who’s beliefs are more insane. You’re a match made in the abyss.

You’re not nearly as big a dog as you think you are. Maybe Kuvakei programmed into you this sense of grandeur? Who knows, you sure don’t~

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.