Abandoned CO2 Promo Project, Thanks For Alliance Gigx

(Adan Dimaloun) #1

This promotion video I was making for CO2 is an early draft of what I had imagined the final product would end up looking like but since CO2 is ded I thought I might as well post this draft to give everyone an idea of how many assets were locked away in the 68FT Keepstar.

SONG: https://soundcloud.com/astroactual/wormhole

This week null sec lossed one of the greatest content generators since BL. You will be sorely missed Gigx.

(yellow parasol) #2

it’s odd to read how well praised he gets, despite others saying that he’s an asshole and that judge held everything together. i say, someone who calls for real life information, combined with threats of harm, deserves worse than a ban. you guys are nuts.

(Shiloh Templeton) #3

I’m not in NS or any of the involved groups, but keep in mind that many of the posts about him are/were planted as part of the meta-game. The threat was vague, followed by ‘Australia, that’s not worth the plane ticket’, and he was in a podcast shortly afterwards with the perp.

The voice channels were being monitored and leaked so it’s not hard to find the soundcasts, so you can listen for yourself. I think you’ll find them surprisingly calm.

(yellow parasol) #4

hm. that’s actually something for me. hearing him will tell me what’s going on in his mind. thanks, i’ll check it out!

(system) #5

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.