Free gigx protest today 19.00 jita

if you really want to change things and show support then time to put your money where your mouth is

#freegigx protest starts today 19.00 jita monument bash

if you think CCP acted wrong, if you think they favoured a CSM who clearly set this whole ban up, if you think gigx should be temp banned only then show your support!

name your ships #freegigx - if you don’t show then never speak of this again and complain about cops decisions.

bring an alt if you must!

3 Likes

First!

errr no, i’m not coming. just wanted to be in before the lock.

i like protests.

5 Likes

Do people go suspect for shooting the monument? If so… I may show up to take a pot shot at people.

That aside, gigx said he was taking a 5 month break. Why not support his cause by letting things cool off and die down instead of creating more hassle for CCP and the forum mods? Then after 5 months see if you need a protest?

1 Like

To quote the late great George Carlin, “NIMBY, Not In My Back Yard.”

Interesting questions, never tried …

How much permenant damage you do to the monument will probably equal the amount of influence it will generate with CCP regarding this issue.

2 Likes

if you listen
very carefully
you can almost hear the sound
of nobody giving a ■■■■

9 Likes

few hours notification only ? looks like goons idea to show poor support for gigx… we need few days to make it massiv show at sunday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speaking as a generally mild-mannered human being, I have yet to see a single good reason to bring a raging lunatic like gigx back to this community. Good riddance to such a toxic egotistic personality.

And the fact that CO2 eventually destroyed itself with internal strife, greed, and treachery should come to a surprise for absolutely no one. They have an astoundingly bad history of such behavior, it was only a matter of time before they were ruined by their own nihilistic mindset and behavior.

7 Likes

Because that’s not the gigx I flew with you describe there, he was raging when people where idiots, but well they where idiots. So I’ll miss him deeply because he Gave me a love and passion for this game, gave me a safe home to evolve as a pilot. Eve for me will be different let’s c what happens from there. #freegigx

How unintelligent, hasn’t your mother sent you to bed yet?

Look, the guy made repeated RL threads. Why would you even think about supporting someone like this?

I get it, CCP is very inconsistent with their banning policy, but in this case it is well deserved no matter how important you think that guy was.

5 Likes

This is not how you create content.

1 Like

I keep hearing the excuse “he raged” because 10 years of work or something something something.

I think people should look at what happened as a reminder that EVE is JUST a game. It’s a video game and that’s all. It’s not real life and there is honestly zero reason to rage to the point that you type something threatening to another person.

If you freak out to the point that you are willing to threaten another person (which is absolutely absurd) then you need to quit playing the game anyway.

1 Like

Mate, “were” not “Where”. The number of people in here that lack a basic understanding of grammar. Your post is almost unreadable.

turncoat alliance destroyed

flawless victory

Closed.

Breach of Rule #2.

4 Likes