Mass self destruct of inties at jita monument in protest over latest patch

tomorrow 9pm evetime.
Who’s with me?

2 Likes

Will you be providing the inties?

3 Likes

only if their price now reflects their usefulness

4 Likes

It will after you adjust all those market orders you have up.

5 Likes

Anybody that can’t make it should send their inties to me, Aiko Danuja, I will recycle them. Thank you very much for supporting #CryAboutInties Day.

3 Likes

cynical much? :grinning:

Just Inties, not T3Cs?
:popcorn:

1 Like

Yes, I am accepting T3Cs as well.

3 Likes

inties, yachts , t3cs . bring em all

2 Likes

My salvager II Is already warming up!

3 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately the usefulness of holding protest rally’s in Jita is no more. There’s nowhere near enough players in-game anymore to gather the numbers needed for 3rd party gaming news sites to notice.

Also posting for support here in these forums is just an exercise in futility, nothing more than wasted effort. Mainly because there’s barely enough active posters here to legitimize keeping these forums active.

4 Likes

i’ve already unsubbed , become an alpha after 11 years on june 11th.
Hopefully I’ll be able to return when someones reclaimed the asylum from the apparent crack addled lunacy thats taken over Eve recently.

1 Like

Fixed that for you…

And yeah, I agree. In fact I unsubbed 3 of my 4 accounts back when CCP did the ‘Resource Scarcity’ game change.

1 Like

Thanks for that ,
Unsubbing might not be an option for others who have invested much more than me in the game . Mostly time on my part on top of the subs. For those peeps SDing an inty or even mass shooting the monument is at least making their dissatisfaction known to CCP imho

Fear not scorned capsuleers! Instead of exercising in futile activities like protesting in Jita 4-4, I’d like to promote a better way. Come and ascend into glory with me!

3 Likes

Basing decisions on “losing all that time and energy” is called the sunk cost fallacy. If there’s a good return, stick with it. If there’s not, investing MORE is only increasing your ultimate loss.

Yea, gank 'em newbies to hell.

Destroy everything that moves.

3 Likes

OP must be a manufacturer of inties and trying to sell them before the patch crashes them harder.

2 Likes

Intie?

A what?

CCP like ships blowing up no? Means people buy more, means people buy and spend PLEX.

Have you thought this through?