We commend your valiant efforts in the fighting of the care bear loser scumbag attacker, however, we still also need to be paid off, so we are making a list for you 
- 5 Million SP
- Quafe Zero
- Training Boosters
What have I forgotten??
We commend your valiant efforts in the fighting of the care bear loser scumbag attacker, however, we still also need to be paid off, so we are making a list for you 
What have I forgotten??
The correct answer would be “none of those” because it’ll just encourage people to start firing off week long DDOS attacks at free SP and boosters.

As an unknown rando on the internet who knows nothing of what it takes to operate and maintain a game like EVE and pays literally fk all compared to the overall income of EVE I absolutely FKN DEMAND MY ENTITLEMENT BE SATISFIED WITH MUCH FR33 ST00FZ!!!
BC REASONS AND SHOUTING!!!
Monument in Jita.
You forgot CCPlease.
Ouch! 
Sarcasm and humour.
They are not for everyone.
Fedos! \o/
Good Sir! One does not use reasons when demanding entitlements, shouting is entirely sufficient!
Heh, and you know what they say about assumptions, right?
Regards,
Cypr3ss.
After the past week CCP owes players a lot and please is not required.
I’m gonna take a second to remind people that the rules can be found over here. Things such as “please” and “thank you” and common courtesy go a pretty far way. Just saying.
don’t troll
That’s funny, that list of rules prohibits trolling, and yet FairyTail Omaristos has trolled the official support threads for a week.
Well not ha ha funny, but funny.
I’m trying to have a thread where you can vent for a bit and I don’t have to just close the thread. Please don’t be that guy.
That hasn’t been every thread?
Well, can’t say I didn’t try.
EVE Online holds ESRB Teen and PEGI 12 ratings. All content posted to the EVE Online forums must be teen rated.
In addition to this, the EVE Online forums are not for discussion of real life current affairs, news, politics or religion. Discussion should revolve around EVE Online and its community.
For these reasons, specific content is prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:
Closed.