Game Going Trippy

The latest: something I don’t need, don’t understand that costs me 38k to arm or engage or what ever, just more stuff that takes away from my understanding and/or enjoyment of the game. CCP or whoever the new owners are seem to be attempting to overload players with crap that really have nothing to do with basic game play, basic game play defined as tracking down other players and blowing them and their stuff up.

And when I go don’t ask as I’ll blow it all up.

Trolls: In advance: kiss this and stick’em all in a deep dark cavity.

…wat?

I really hope ISD hold off on this one until you’ve had a chance to calm down enough to articulate… whatever the hell it is you’re on about, because that was utterly incomprehensible, mate.

1 Like

Please feel free to elaborate on what is vexing you.

2 Likes

What is that thing on your head?

Drone problems? Guns? Missiles?

For anybody who might not know: Pearl Abyss is the name of the game company that owns CCP (100%)

I can trade you my belly button fluff if you can tell me what do you think about the daily log in loot chests as I sort of feel those are on your mind today also.

Trolling much - please read the following incase you have forgotten the rules @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

**Trolling <-----**
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting
Pyramid Quoting
Rumor Mongering
New Player Bashing
Impersonation
Advertising

Psst… I don’t think he’s going to be back to read this. :wink:

When he probally should have this attitude…

:smiley:

I’m pretty sure that @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode is much more intimate with the forum rules than you are.

His only post in this thread was a polite request for the OP to share his woes; however if you think that he broke the rules he’s supposed to enforce please feel free to submit your complaint to communityteam@ccpgames.com.

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Closed.

2 Likes