#CCPdidthis

Say bye to 7 paying accounts.

Enjoy your bots, chat bubbles and pay2win. I’m tired of waiting years for the direction of this game to change.

Flame all you need to, I’m out.

7 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

1 Like

This is de way.

Bye, Felicia.

–Old Meme Gadget

2 Likes

If there is still stuff left, I would be happy to keep it for you.

Please help me. I’m space-poor, unlike other ingrates in this thread. Give me your stuff!

1 Like

I support this hashtag.

:rofl: Suffer!

1 Like

Cant blame him tbh.

2 Likes

The straw that broke the camel’s back?

1 Like

We are friends irl and have played together a long time, it’s not just the chat bubbles by far. Per his request I too have dropped the infamous blah blah I am quitting thread.

1 Like

EVE Online, the game where developers ask your opinion and then you get what you didn’t want, don’t want what you actually get and never get what you actually want.

6 Likes

Pay to win? How do I do that, cuz i wants to win

CCP been on a derp slump lately. To CCP or just talking to myself-- people love this game because:
a) It’s smart, challenges intellect
b) It has devoted/fanatical people who’ve made it into a community and a huge meta community
c) It’s consistent, steady, and reliable. It never flip-flops between this or that (?)

2 Likes

I can’t name one thing that CCP has done that made the game worse since I’ve been playing (late 2009) . . . yeah, nothing.

Some people love this game because they can act like [expletive deleted] here. Some people love this game because it is one of the few places where intelligence and dilligence are rewarded. Some people just think space is cool. Some people like the story. Some people probably just don’t know when to quit. Some people probably just don’t give up.

I don’t think it’s fair to put them all in the same category.

1 Like

Fozzsov, jump fatigue, illjectors, crimewatch etc.

2 Likes

Maybe the problem isn’t Fozzie-Sov. Maybe the problem is Sov.
Maybe the problem isn’t jump fatigue. Maybe the problem is jump drives.
Maybe the problem isn’t injectors. Maybe the problem is . . . wait, what’s the problem?
What’s wrong with crimewatch?

With all this vitriol coming just after ive seen ads for eve fest, I wonder if it will be an emoty, tumblweed event that no one goes to.

People will go to destroy it.

2 Likes

Another thread for this isn’t needed, we’re aware of sentiments relating to the chat bubbles from some pilots, and feedback has been passed on to the relevant teams involved.

Spamming the forums with additional threads doesn’t achieve anything other than making them unusable for other people.

Closed.