About the Blood Port, does it nowadays actually triggers expeditions?

It was said in 2009-2010 that this site may escalate into 6/10, 7/10 or 8/10. But you know, there are so many changes in versions. And some guys claims that the Blood Port triggers 7/10 now, but the proof they give is for the Guristas Port. And that one do escalate in to 7/10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6QrVtowuBc
So did someone ever see an escalation in this site?

1 Like

I’ve haven’t actually run the site but according to various wiki’s the Blood Port anomaly should escalate to DED 7/10 site, Blood Raider Coordination Center. As far as I know CCP hasn’t done any major changes to Exploration sites so I’d say the various wiki’s are still close to being accurate. However I believe CCP does regularly change the RNG tables for both loot drops and escalation chances.

Hopefully someone with experience in running Blood Port anomalies will post a reply and either confirm or deny if the site still escalates to a DED 7/10. If nobody does then you’ll just have to keep running Blood Port anomalies until you get an escalation, then you’ll know for sure.

Good luck.

Still trying now. Will update this info if I really get a 7/10 escalation. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.