About the Blood Port, does it nowadays actually triggers expeditions?

(take it boy) #1

It was said in 2009-2010 that this site may escalate into 6/10, 7/10 or 8/10. But you know, there are so many changes in versions. And some guys claims that the Blood Port triggers 7/10 now, but the proof they give is for the Guristas Port. And that one do escalate in to 7/10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6QrVtowuBc
So did someone ever see an escalation in this site?

(DeMichael Crimson) #2

I’ve haven’t actually run the site but according to various wiki’s the Blood Port anomaly should escalate to DED 7/10 site, Blood Raider Coordination Center. As far as I know CCP hasn’t done any major changes to Exploration sites so I’d say the various wiki’s are still close to being accurate. However I believe CCP does regularly change the RNG tables for both loot drops and escalation chances.

Hopefully someone with experience in running Blood Port anomalies will post a reply and either confirm or deny if the site still escalates to a DED 7/10. If nobody does then you’ll just have to keep running Blood Port anomalies until you get an escalation, then you’ll know for sure.

Good luck.

(take it boy) #3

Still trying now. Will update this info if I really get a 7/10 escalation. Thanks.

(system) #4

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.