About wardeckers in High Sec and solution

The question I would have next is (and I don’t mean anything rude by it) will you be satisfied? Will you have further moans and groans once these groups learn to “adapt or die” like we always have?

Where do the nerfs stop?

Personally i dont like buffs and nerf picnicking since its small stuff people complain about when they cant play the game properly or have the will to climb over obstacles. Im the kind of guy that more like use the shittiest guns that most people complains about in fps games to show that they are very lethal to in the right set of mind. But this mechanic doesnt make sense to me and has grown to become a sorry excuse to pick on little people and to exploit Highsec rules to get away with it

And no offense taken at all

1 Like

Just get with an NPC corp. The taxes you pay are the fee for avoiding wardec and you get the benefit of high sec being somewhat safer. When you are ready for the gudfites, then go back to a player corp.

1 Like

“One more nerf” is a generational phenomenon, where each generation asks for “one more nerf, then it’s okay”. This has been discovered due to ongoing nerfs to highsec criminal activity and therefore its culture. Every new generation believes that what has been done wasn’t enough, therefore there needs to be a nerf happening.

They eventually got their nerfs and were happy, until the next generation demanded the next nerf. This is what is happening here, with this thread. The thing is, even if you do not want a nerf, it will always boil down to it. Adding tedious work, for example, could act as psychological deterrent, further reducing the amount of wardeccers/mercenaries.

Mate, there were times when war declarations cost around a tenth of what we have now and people were happy! The game grew!

The problem of war declarations is deeply rooted within a crippled highsec. i am absolutely sure and 100% certain that absolutely every war deccer and mercenary wants a proper game play overhaul, but CCP literally showed them the figurative finger.

And because CCP did that, we’re here now talking about this.

You should be joining us being pissed at CCP, who caused this mess to happen in the first place.

1 Like

Here we go again ^^ The wall with the parrot comes back

Ohh so the Wardeckers got their nerfs how lovely ^^ Yeah seems like CCP has wrong set of judgement listening to scammers trying to reach their goals by threats and deceptions. Thats why MMOs and games in general are so bad cuz some people constantly is looking for exploits and cheats cause mostly they are incapable of thinking for em selves or achieve anything by em selves

Someone tell me what’s triggering him, please.

Or if he’s just a troll.

or if he just can’t comprehend, or his attention span just shuts him off.

vOv

1 Like

You´re still in to that fetish of pain and misery are you :slight_smile: I like to have debates and to speak my mind and are quite found of these lovely but mostly downgrading discussions were having. At least some people came in with some interesting inputs and willing to discuss this matter instead of just using their assholes…But what to expect from some people that has those attached to their mouths and then projects it up to their brains

1 Like

Wardecs, either fight them, work around them or avoid them and accept the interruption in your activities.

Can they be improved? Of course, and many ideas have been done to death on this. However, they do not need nerfing any further. They need to be more engaging, not less.

1 Like

Well then if they are not being able to dock in certain areas they are attacking the engagements will be a thing that makes some good contents and also so the innocent defenders can do anything about it in a proper way. Could also implement a system to measure how valid the war really is in some way…for example with alliances being in war and such or history of agression

philgoggles

Show me on the doll where the bad capsuleer touched you. How did it make you feel?

hahaha love it ^^ Is that you Toran ? Didnt know Phil played Eve

I don’t like the rhetoric that gets used often that wars are used to pick on new players. If a new player dies, it’s a part of the game. I can’t think of any real group that aims to solely pick on new players.

I said the burden of teaching noobs lies on the individual and the CEO and I stick to that.

1 Like

Yeah but of course its the same thing like its up to the parent to teach their children that its their fault being bullied cuz they cant fight back…Good thinking indeed. So what you want is that new players should be docked up for a week in highsec then and probably getting bored of the game by then since it happens week after week ? or constantly have to go in to a holding corp cause these mechanics being over used and exploited in every way possible ? Well seems you have your terrorist acts well set only thinking about your selves, your ego extension and to afraid of having to actually work for your criminal acts.

->And for the record of pre answer some non topic post that will prob follow that this isnt about low sec pirates, gankers and thieves

If someone is too new for a wardec, then they are too new to join a player corp.

2 Likes

Good thinking now we have solved it all excellent job :smiley: no one should be able to join a community untill they have reached a good lvl of pvp in at least 1 year and wants to camp a hub 24/7 or a gate. Now we really have reached a goal of good content for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Staying docked up for a week isn’t the only option. I know it’s very intimidating because for the most part the aggressors have much more SP, can fly blunted out ships, and have proper support.

That doesn’t mean they are invincible. There are ways to beat and outsmart them. This also isn’t real life and is in no way like being bullied in real life.

2 Likes

Its not about the SP its about they are just docking up then go to their main wait a bit then go in again when their neut spy says the coast is clear then warp to a neut go for the kill in a split minute then dock up again and do the same procedure again time after time. And yes its the same of being bullied in real life since these guys also like to pick on guys in local chat to with faul words and private matters that they picked up from spies. And like i said before they even have logis that are neuts in fleet so no one can target em since they are not in war which sure can be applied for countering these but who has the upper hand here rly ? Since the defenders cant know who the neuts in if they didnt have their spies and neuts mapped by intelligence

First:

• That’s not how all mercs operate where they only stay docked up except to kill.
  • There are plenty of tactics ranging from cheap tricks to creative methods to catch and kill

Second:

• This is nothing like real life bullying because… this isn’t real life? I understand that the game serves as an escape for many, but the game is just a game.
  • Trash talk and smack in local has always been a thing. If you think highsec is bad, you can forget about fighting in Nullsec.

Wars are a part of the game that CCP “supports”. If you don’t like it either stay out of highsec, stay in an npc corp, or quit the game (I would rather see you adapt).

1 Like

Yeah trash talk i can take ofc and its part of it since were usually laughing about that they are so bad at it but when it comes to personal matters then idk…Im just stating the fact that they are acting as bullies nothing more. they can keep continue with their stuff as long CCP give the defenders some kind of retribution for being attacked at least that docking restriction so people actually can defend their homes or security status loss which should be a thing for criminal acts

Cause this is´nt a war just some cheap showoff