Abysall for T1 Calm

I’m trying to do a co-op abyss run. I’ve been tinkering with fittings and rambling in chat but i have no idea what to fit to what ship that would be good in a t1 abyss. If any of you have any suggestions or fits that you wish to share i would very much appreciate it. Also if you have a trio you like to use that would be AWESOME! thanks <3

Alpha capable Worm, inexpensive.
Don’t know if it’s ok for all F1 sites, but missiles can swap
damage, maybe electric a punisher is better.
For dark has been tested and is ok, just look at your skill that
can be cap stable and you’d be utmost safe running F1’s (no F2).

[Worm, WOP 001]
IFFA Compact Damage Control
Pro-Nav Compact Missile Guidance Enhancer

Adaptive Invulnerability Shield Hardener II
Caldari Navy Medium Shield Extender
Adaptive Invulnerability Shield Hardener II
1MN Civilian Afterburner

Light Missile Launcher II

Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Small Core Defense Field Purger II
Small Core Defense Field Purger II

Hobgoblin II x3
Hornet II x2

Scourge Precision Light Missile x4000

2 Likes

A very good frigate for doing co-op is the Dramavik, it could be possible to remote armor repair each other.
but it is Omega only, it has a bonus to remote rep amount.
Talking T1 frigs the Condor has 4 high slots, and three launchers, this means the fourth slot could be fitted with a remote shield repper.

A flet with three Condors remote shielding each other could be a very nice combo to try run F2 Abyss sites. Same could be said for the Worm, one would be losing one launcher for fitting the remote shield repper, but it would still punch twice the dps as a Condor fleet. I wouldn’t use a dedicated repper frig, but that could be an option also, given it could tank the hell out of a F2 combined aggro on itself, which I doubt an Alpha can without going overly expansive.

Thx man appreciate it <3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.