Abyss drifter combo

lost these 2 ships in t2 abyssals. how to deal with drifter combo (neuter+battleship)?
28m SP omega clone

t1 was like a breeze so i decided to go t2. it felt like a jump from t1 straight to at least t3. huge difference in difficulty

You’re unsubscribing because it’s too hard for you?

Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me?

Have you ever played ANYTHING in the 80s?

1 Like

Teen’s are pretty weak these days lol give up so fast, if you think t2 cruiser is hard try t3 solo frigate :slight_smile: now that still gives me nightmares.

thanks for the constructive feedback

Here you go :slight_smile:

Tank thermal more than the rest :]. Most death’s come from Triglave’s and thermal is their highest damage type, I found t2 caldari resists the best for this.

It’s probably also a good idea to not fit 3 damage mods? Another hardener would be great for your resists

Clearly you died because you’re bad

Good riddance.

Contract me your stuff and send me your ISK! Either that or try harder, abyss is the hardest pve around , try and find some abyss players and get tips and tricks! Also watch zkillboard for dank fittings.

main problem is with my survivability and capacitor life. i take too much damage and cant keep up with repairs because im not cap stable

eventhough i have 29m SP and always aimed at combat skills i still get smashed
i have no idea what skills i still lack to make it easier and doable for me.
i dont know what to buy, what to inject and what to learn

my conclusion is that i lose more than i ever gain in this game. i DO NOT progress. i lost 400m ISK worth of ships in exchange for maybe 10m ISK/h
i do enjoy shooting NPC ships, its quite relaxing and nice to look at but when i lose in split seconds something 40x more expensive than what i can win, it just makes no sense to do it at all.
risk vs reward is just too damn high

First of all, learn how to build the properly fitted ship for the properly chosen Abyss.
PYFA is your best friend: https://github.com/pyfa-org/Pyfa/releases

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.