I just tried a couple of T0 Abyss runs to shake down an updated fit.
On both runs, all three caches were empty. The Uni wiki implies that this can happen but it has never ever happened to me before, so I’m suspicious that something is broken…
Anyone else experiencing issues?
I haven’t run T0, but empty cans happen every now and again. If you run 8 more sites and they’re all empty, then I would file a bug report.
Also, we have a PVE subforum on here for topics such as this.
Oh, I just realised something: when I said the caches were empty, that wasn’t quite what happened.
The caches didn’t create a wreck at all, so there was nothing to open after they were destroyed.
Is that the normal symptom of an empty can?
edit: oh, FFS. I now wonder if my recent installation of the Eve Uni overview has screwed me over… will check that tomorrow 
Turn on all brackets, you may have just not seen the wrecks or cans.
Also check your inventory filter, maybe you’re accidentally filtering out the loot.
Thanks. I’ll get a chance to check later but my current best guess is that nothing showed up in the overview because the Eve Uni default is for them (all wrecks, I guess?) to be hidden.
Probably, wrecks are hidden on my overview tabs as well.
To know filtered objects exist I have all brackets turned on as an overview settingso that even if the objects aren’t on my overview tab I still see their icons in space.
I usually see (and loot) wrecks that way.
I would alway recommend using that setting unless it causes performance issues like in huge fights on a low end PC.
1 Like
Thanks again. I’ve been unclear about the precise meaning of various terms in the overview setup, including brackets! 
edit: yup, that was it! Doh…