Abyssal webs too strong

You mean 2 large blasters? You’re not going to come out ahead with 2 turrets regardless how well you roll them :slight_smile:

He obviously means 2 web’s, why would someone only put on 2 blasters xD?

1 Like

That’s why I asked, and no it wasn’t obvious. Here’s a direct quote :

Yeah… obviously… :upside_down_face: 2 webs with the 99% web? That would be just as stupid as 2 Blasters.

1 Like

Yes just because it’s stupid either way doesn’t means its not what he intended to mean :stuck_out_tongue:

What I meant was two 2 sec rof blasters, two 99% webs and add the rest of the fit as well. And you dont have to have all the guns grouped on f1.

Two 99% webs, two targets going nowhere fast.

1 Like

2 webs is fine @Nico_Boru , that wasn’t the issue. It’s this strange 2 blaster thing that confuses me.

Its the same as when you fit your tank, throw on ions, fill your mids and have some fitting room left. You may have enough room to fit the of five or three of six neutrons. You cant group neutrons and ions but you can hit f1 and f2 at the same time. You dont get that satisfying alpha of all guns all at once but youll do more over time than all ions.

1 Like

They’ll have different optimals and stuff :confused: I get what you’re saying now though. In certain circumstances I could see the value of mixing highs like that but it would be a rare value.

1 Like

True that with optimals. And since the original post was about dreamcrafting I took it a little further. But if you could apply it to guns it would be OP af and throw balance off.

1 Like

Can only mutagen Webs,Points./scrams,Neuts,Plates/extenders.ABs,MWDS and reps btw
90 votes and 256 comments so far on Reddit

3 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the graph.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.