Achieving and Maintaining peace in New Eden

Seems like propaganda for me as well. Besides, people of Providence? Who is that? Sansha?
I can just roll my eyes, looking how nullseccers fight for privilege of whom will be hunting down pirates. Then depicting themselves as “super evil enemies”. Cmon, real enemies are rigth THERE, thrive while you fight. Same Sansha, same Guristas, Angels, who else… well, these Triglavians too. Gallente, Republicians… there they are, there! Go fight them instead of making some useless egger conflicts.

Well, with exception of Goons and Kybernauts. These egger formations are enemies for real. Or, should they both just be written off like capsuleer wings of Collective? :thinking:

Peace starts with a soft drink. All over the Cluster are Starsi-drinkers. Have you like, heard their slogan? Tastes like vengeance or something? That’s dumb. Like, I never tasted anything that tasted like fighting. Have you? No! And you know what else? Fighting is like, the opposite of peace or whatever. Or maybe that was unrest. Tastes like unrest would totally not make a good slogan tut that should like, be Starsi’s slogan. Because that’s what Starsi is really selling you. They’re selling you anti-peace. And worse, you’re drinking it. You should like, think about what that’s doing to you. All Quafe ever did was try to bring the refreshment to people they need to live happy lives. When even our soft drinks are telling us to hate eachother, what kinda people are we gonna grow up to be? I wanted to grow up to be a Quafegirl. Anyway, um, I think it’s time to look in a mirror. But not one of those wavy funhouse mirrors, because then like, that isn’t what we look like, you know? You can’t tell how much Starsi has corrupted you in a funhouse mirror. But actually maybe we do need funhouse mirrors because we all need some fun in our lives 'cus all this hate is no good. I went to a carnival with a funhouse once, it was the best! I looked super smart in the mirrors. It was great too, like, because like, they only had Quafe, even in the water fountain. One of the carnival people told me they called it a, um… what did they call it, oh right! A Quafe fountain. I laughed and laughed! I’d never heard anything like, so original. I ate the following at the carnival:

• Three medium-sized hotdogs
  • One bucket of popcorn with hot-butter
  • Two large soft pretzels
  • One bag of Quafe™ Ultramarine Edition™ cotton candy

Anyway, I think that we could all have peace if we just smiled more and had more carnivals. But not like victory day carnivals, because those celebrate like, wars and stuff and that’s pretty bad. Except like, victory day carnivals in the Federation, beause those are like Freedom and stuff, you know? And those are pretty close, or maybe the same thing I think.

Love and Peace!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.