Active, interactable black market

Since Serpentis, Guristas and Intaki syndicates are known for their black market dealings, I thought it would be interesting to have it included in system.
It could be accessible in nullsec or pirate territory only and available for contract by sovereign alliances.

1 Like

If they were to implement a black market, maybe they could add black market specific items as an added incentive? Maybe CONCORD could attack you for carrying items that were purchased there.

1 Like

Why? Do you know why black markets exist? A black market exists when you cannot legally sell something. What can’t be sold on the market in EVE?

That could be a good case.

CONCORD is way to powerful and so nobody would try to move it. So it would become pointless.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be CONCORD itself. Maybe a weaker variety specifically for this situation, sort of like a high level rat?

1 Like

We had contraband and it was made legal.

Because combat boosters shouldn’t have been illegal. IIRC there are still items that facpo will shoot at you for having. I don’t haul anything that I can’t use to feed a gun or refit though so :man_shrugging:

That said, “black markets” would be an interesting way to increase conflict in <0.5. Imagine that pirate goods were declared illegal in >=0.5 space. I mean… I’m not seriously suggesting it, because of all the nerdrage from people that would no longer be able to do their missions in machs and rattlesnakes, etc, but that would be a LOT of extra traffic into low.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.