(Actually) Interesting Ideas for Ending the Amarr-Minmatar Conflict

But not before 1000 posts would be possible.

2 Likes

Well, I do prefer a single, 1000 post, thread do a new thread every other week about exactly the same issue.

2 Likes

im gallentian capsuleerā€¦ andā€¦ there are any way for stop the gallente/caldari war ? we are tired for centuries of war (in specialy if you are inmortal like us too)

Wrong thread :rofl:

You could always make a thread for it though! Letā€™s try and keep our unsolvable problems separate eh?

4 Likes

:grinning: :rofl:

and try to get 1100 replyes too !!

If itā€™s about Gallente and war, Ms Kim will reach 1100 replies all by herself.

Even without anyone replying.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Director Arrendis, I make my due obeisance to your rank.

If I may, this allusion intrigues me. Do you imagine that the Minmatar will, at some point, grow in numbers sufficient to wield power on that basis across the cluster?

I have heard this said before, but previously only from ā€˜firebrandā€™ preachers who wish to strike fear into imperial decision makers. They usually seem to claim that the growing populations of Minmatar in the Federation will be ā€˜unregulated hordesā€™ that left ā€˜uncontrolledā€™ make that nation more likely to become a serious threat to the Empire.

I had not heard it presented seriously (perhaps not?) by a Minmatar activist. Whilst I acknowledge your expert capability as an agent provocateur on this GalNet, I should be interested in whether you consider the position to be a serious one.

Wow, you guys need to get a life. I gave up on avoiding Minmatar genocide at around post 778.

2 Likes

If Aldrith is the best example of a peaceful Amarrian they have to offerā€¦ Weā€™re all ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

3 Likes

Heā€™s not. Not by a long shot.

Heā€™s married to a Sarumite, Sarum of the Reclaiming by Fire and Sword, so heā€™s pretty far from being the kind of peaceful reclaimer that you might find elsewhere in the Empire.

1 Like

Oh hes far from it, thats why him making a post about hypothetical talks is worth atleast a minor amount of seriousness.

Their more rabid slaver hounds can calmly talk in a hypothetical discussion, bravo everyone else. Peace is impossible in the realm of what if, Death to the whole Empire in the land of make believe.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No, heretics will stay heretics. Either they succumb to the great Empress or they can burn in hell

Itā€™s a good thing I reserved my own private room in hell in advance. They are going fast these days.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry for the likes of you there is always room to burn eternaly

Do we get marshmallows to toast too?

2 Likes

Well itā€™s a good thing Minmatar arenā€™t Heretics then isnā€™t it!

5 Likes

A lot of people donā€™t seem to know what a heretic even is.

4 Likes

Itā€™s an interdictor.

3 Likes

Correct!

2 Likes